DS4110 Remote Hydraulic Kits???

/ DS4110 Remote Hydraulic Kits??? #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
I was unable to find the part number/price for this kit for a 2014 DS4110 Kioti tractor?
Google says they also fit the DS4510?
FWIW, I installed the kit on my DK40 some years back-is this a similarly done install?
Prices are much higher for this kits?- I'm thinking these are in the $380-$400 parts range?
I am looking at a tractor for sale that lacks the rear remotes and need to get the ballpark cost thrown into my decision. I'll do the wrenching.

/ DS4110 Remote Hydraulic Kits??? #2  
Looking at the parts schematic I think these are what you're after. Give them a call or shoot them an e-mail just to confirm.

Michigan Iron and Equipment Morrice, MI (855) 265-459

T2610-39053 DOUBLE ACTING VALVE ASSY $318.95
T4157-39051 DOUBLE ACTING VALVE(DTSOP) (W/ Detent) $305.83

/ DS4110 Remote Hydraulic Kits???
Thanks, I saw those but based on the kit I put on my current tractor I couldn't make the connection.

/ DS4110 Remote Hydraulic Kits??? #4  
Thanks, I saw those but based on the kit I put on my current tractor I couldn't make the connection.

Yea from what I see it looks similar to what they did with the old CK series and used some proprietary housing & connection. The stuff on the newer CK10 series looks totally different and much more "standard" - I suspect this is to reduce machining & manufacturing cost by using off the shelf components.

If you contact MIE they can confirm if that's the right thing or else tell you what you need.

I had them quote me the 2 remotes for our CK I just can't justify $800 for 2 rear remotes that I have no use for yet (other than I'm afraid they will quit making them / run out and I'll be stuck with an aftermarket solution)

Good Luck.