DS4110 HYD OIL

/ DS4110 HYD OIL #1  

JDAOWNER

Silver Member
Tractor
JD A--KIOTI DS4110
IT'S LOW ON HYD OIL. I HAVEN'T CHANGED IT SINCE I'VE OWNED IT --70 HRS. OIL IS CLEAR AND CLEAN. WHAT OIL TO TOP IT OFF WITH? DON'T KNOW WHATS IN IT.

/ DS4110 HYD OIL #2  
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US? Read your Owners manual. However, Since it hasn’t been serviced since new, call your local dealer for filters and oil and change it all out. Great time to learn what your tractor is all about…

/ DS4110 HYD OIL #3  
heavy duty tractor hydraulic transmission fluid.

/ DS4110 HYD OIL
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT US? Read your Owners manual. However, Since it hasn’t been serviced since new, call your local dealer for filters and oil and change it all out. Great time to learn what your tractor is all about…
AS I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY TIMES, I HAVE NERVE DAMAGE TO MY HAND AND ELBOWS MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO TYPE. SO I HUNT AND PECK. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO USE ALL CAPS THAN TO USE LOWER CASE. IF I'VE OFFENDED YOU---SORRY.

/ DS4110 HYD OIL #7  
AS I HAVE EXPLAINED MANY TIMES, I HAVE NERVE DAMAGE TO MY HAND AND ELBOWS MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO TYPE. SO I HUNT AND PECK. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO USE ALL CAPS THAN TO USE LOWER CASE. IF I'VE OFFENDED YOU---SORRY.
No offence, my apologies. However, if I understand you correctly, it’s never been changed? If that’s the case I’d change it and the filters, and then you be good for several hundred hours…

/ DS4110 HYD OIL
I BOUGHT THE TRACTOR USED AND ALL THE OILS HAD BEEN CHANGED AND WERE FRESH--70 HRS AGO. BROLE A COUPLE OF HYD LINES AND LOST ENOUGH OIL AND WANT TO TOP OFF. DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS USED WNEN LAST CHANGED. THANKS TO ALL WHO RESPONDED.

/ DS4110 HYD OIL #9  
Gotcha. Maybe you could contact the previous owner or dealer that did the service? But, Don’t worry about what brand of oil is in the tractor. Just figure out the correct oil type that is required for it and then buy that type. Generally lubes are compatible to each other, of similar types of course, but not necessarily the same quality as each other. 😉