Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated .

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #101  
On construction sites you’ll rarely see moving equipment with the bucket high in the air. Loaders in a gravel pit are different though.
I've been it lots of gravel pits and I've never seen a loader with his bucket in the air except when weighing and loading. Other than that, they are low. Most likely MSHA rules.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #102  
On construction sites you’ll rarely see moving equipment with the bucket high in the air. Loaders in a gravel pit are different though.

A gravel pit loader has a solid front axel which greatly improves stability over a tractor. The loader is working on level ground and the bucket is sized to not hold enough gravel to flip it over. The chances of a rollover would be extremely small. And they still don’t make a habit of driving around all day with the bucket raised. They typically just do it when they’re approaching the truck.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #103  
Keep the bucket low. The higher it is, the tippier it gets, especially on hilly ground.
(y)

IMG_0677.jpeg

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #105  
I like your design but do not see how this device would help in the case of a day-old fawn. The ones I have seen don't move if they consider themselves well hidden, even when machinery gets closer and closer. `
The same goes for small Turkeys. They will stay in place and not run. I've seen them out in the fields after mowing with a brush hog mower.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #106  
The same goes for small Turkeys. They will stay in place and not run. I've seen them out in the fields after mowing with a brush hog mower.
The last time I was helping my farmer down the street do some brush hogging, I ran right over a rabbit colony that had babies. Didn't even notice till I was going the opposite direction and noticed a bunch of bloody fur.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #107  
The last time I was helping my farmer down the street do some brush hogging, I ran right over a rabbit colony that had babies. Didn't even notice till I was going the opposite direction and noticed a bunch of bloody fur.
These things happen out in fields and there is no way to avoid it.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #108  
These things happen out in fields and there is no way to avoid it.
Yes they do. But its no less heartbreaking.

Mowing about 400-500 acres a year, I have hit 1 turkey stiting on a nest of eggs, 3 baby deer, and countless rabbits. And 1 ground hog, but that was intentional.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #109  
I have noticed some people driving there tractors with the front end loader bucket about 3' to 4'ft
off of the ground while mowing or brush hogging and I am wondering why some people do so . I always keep the bucket low to the ground .
If i'm working by fences, keeps me from hooking the fence with the bucket.. Otherwise I just take it off.

/ Driving tractor with the front end loader bucket elevated . #110  
Yes they do. But its no less heartbreaking.

Mowing about 400-500 acres a year, I have hit 1 turkey stiting on a nest of eggs, 3 baby deer, and countless rabbits. And 1 ground hog, but that was intentional.
I have only chopped up a few chucks and a porcupine. I've come close to decimating a few little turkeys but stopped in time to let them flee.