Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #81  
1980 Plymouth Champ Screenshot_20210921-193813_Samsung Internet.jpg

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #83  
The hardest trailer to back up is a cement mixer! The shorter the trailer, the harder it is to backup! The big ones just take more real estate, which has its own issues!
First trailer I had to back up when I started driving semis was a 22 foot dump trailer. Daily job for a couple of years was backing loads of concrete sand down a 20 foot wide, 100 foot long space between two buildings to dump into a hopper. Longer trailers were a breeze after that. Pretty well mastered blind siding them too.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use?
Where I live it's the only way I have ever heard it and two in the neighborhood for many years...

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #86  
Like a few have mentioned, I didn't have to take a road test due to a good score in the high school driver ed course. If I recall, I didn't need to take a written test either, the school course was the same and it counted. Just show up and pay, get license. (Driver ed cars were '72 Impalas)
Even when moving to Oregon, it was just take the written and exchange Idaho license for a new OR one.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #87  
I took the test in my dad's '67 GTO because it had an automatic. The examiner found a way to fail me because he didn't like kids driving hot cars. I went back in mom's Honda Civic and passed. I'd been driving on a permit for a year so the test itself was not hard.

I already had a moto license at that point, which I got on a Kawasaki S3 (one of their two stroke triples, the 400cc one). It had cafe bars which made slow speed manuvering of the test more challenging but not too hard for me. In CA they have you drive around a circle with lines on either side, weave between some cones or paint marks, and come to a stop at an exact point. Maybe a couple other things, it was a while ago.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #88  
I got grandfathered into the motorcycle license as well. Never had to take a driving test, just written.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #89  
I took my drivers test in my mother's car. A 1972 Chevy Nova 4-door with a 350cid V-8. We made a trip around the block. That one block had a yield sign, a stop sign, and a traffic light.

/ Driver's License... What Vehicle did you use? #90  
Don't remember what I drove for the first test 60 years ago. But I passed that, and all since. Probably 49 Chevy. A simple car, no turn signals or seatbelts (I installed both, later) and not too big.

Relevant here: A couple of years ago, and a few years before that, I failed every question about the cost of fines for various infractions. Passed all the other questions each time, so passed - barely. :)