Drag Harrow

/ Drag Harrow
Nice to see one of those crazy things still in use, and in good shape!
Thanks, my buddy had it sitting in his barn for a good while and got him to sell it to me. Hadn't ran in a good while. I cleaned out the tank, replaced the carb, spark plug, oil and filter then poured some fresh fuel in it and it fired right up.

Here is when I got it home and after I gave it a bath.

haShGeG.jpg

c9WFNsJ.jpg

/ Drag Harrow #12  
That's a testament to how well they were built. My wife had one way back so I showed her yours, she got quite nostalgic, I think a lot of people have fond memories of these three-wheelers.

Just don't forget it only has 3 wheels! 🤣🤣

/ Drag Harrow
That's a testament to how well they were built. My wife had one way back so I showed her yours, she got quite nostalgic, I think a lot of people have fond memories of these three-wheelers.

Just don't forget it only has 3 wheels! 🤣🤣
I like how compact it is and can easily load it in the back of my truck. It's a fun little machine to cruise around on. Paid $300 for it and don't regret it one bit. Have no plans on getting rid of it.

/ Drag Harrow #15  
a 3pth rock rake would make quick work of sand like that. You could lift it and get into tight areas unlike dragging around fencing and beams etc.
Or a 3pth cultivator. Around here you can get a used one cheap and you have it for any future jobs. I've seen 5' and 6' ones go at auction for couple hundred bucks.
Where I'm from the only place you see sand like that is in a kids play area.

/ Drag Harrow
a 3pth rock rake would make quick work of sand like that. You could lift it and get into tight areas unlike dragging around fencing and beams etc.
Or a 3pth cultivator. Around here you can get a used one cheap and you have it for any future jobs. I've seen 5' and 6' ones go at auction for couple hundred bucks.
Where I'm from the only place you see sand like that is in a kids play area.
I've been searching the local classifieds for something but no luck and want to get back out there as soon as possible. I'll try dragging first and see how that works out. I don't need it perfect, just better than it is now.