Doosan engine

/ Doosan engine #11  
it was just REALLY cold here -30F no wind chill and what I can tell you is I put an extension cord on the block heater and also pigtail terminals on the battery to outside of bed box to connect a battery minder.. when its that cold I plug in the battery minder and block heater before starting. you run down the battery that is under the bed with no access it sucks.. the first time it happened I used a cigarette adapter to charge the battery back up.. knock on wood with Power Service and winter blend no gelling issues.. that would be horrible since you can't move the thing short of dragging the dang thing around.

/ Doosan engine #12  
" battery minder...cigarette adapter..."

Sounds like you need a real battery charger on your gift list.

/ Doosan engine #14  
Most funnels shaped like the Racor or Mr Funnel are designed for a filler on top of a tank. My Toolcat and RTV900 had fillers on the side of the vehicle pointing up at a 45deg angle and do not accept these funnels easily.

/ Doosan engine #15  
Most funnels shaped like the Racor or Mr Funnel are designed for a filler on top of a tank. My Toolcat and RTV900 had fillers on the side of the vehicle pointing up at a 45deg angle and do not accept these funnels easily.
I use mine can to can to avoid that issue. that way I'm pouring from an already filtered can into a usable funnel.

/ Doosan engine #17  
Amazing the BS that sales people spew! I am sure Doosan is a fine engine, but they aren't exactly replacing a lot of Kubota Engines on account of defects.

Someone correct me if i am wrong. Bobcat didn't just use Doosan Engines, Doosan(Infracore) Bought Bobcat. Who the heck knows who owns Bobcat now. Seems to change more often than I change my socks.

Doosan still owns Bobcat/Clark. It also appears Bobcat will be making tractors again (well Doosan). Prior to Doosan, Bobcat/Clark was owned by Ingersoll-Rand (12yrs), Clark bought BobCat in 1969, now its been 12yrs for Doosan.....

/ Doosan engine #18  
Time flies. And before that, Melroe I believe.

It was funny. I used to get the Bobcat Magazine. They declared the value of a SS over a Compact Tractor. Then, of course that changed when bought by Doosan and the Compact line was introduced. Not sure what they were saying when the tractors were gone again. I didn't get the magazine anymore.

/ Doosan engine #19  
Sales know no loyalties. Jeep was being serviced once, so I was wondering around out by Dodge Pickups. Bill (sales manager) came over and tried to convince me to get one. Trade in the Jeep. Trade in the F250. How great the 'new' Dodges were vs the competition. 2 months later, I was having the wife's Ford serviced, wondered out into the lot and was looking at new Ford pickups. Bill (yep ex-dodge, now assistant sales mgr for Ford) came over and tried to convince me to get one. Trade in the Jeep. Trade in the F250. How great the 'new' Fords were vs the competition.......

/ Doosan engine
Sales know no loyalties. Jeep was being serviced once, so I was wondering around out by Dodge Pickups. Bill (sales manager) came over and tried to convince me to get one. Trade in the Jeep. Trade in the F250. How great the 'new' Dodges were vs the competition. 2 months later, I was having the wife's Ford serviced, wondered out into the lot and was looking at new Ford pickups. Bill (yep ex-dodge, now assistant sales mgr for Ford) came over and tried to convince me to get one. Trade in the Jeep. Trade in the F250. How great the 'new' Fords were vs the competition.......

Yes that is true, there is only two certain things in life........death and taxes!!!!!