Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn?

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #21  
I think I’m getting shed/barn envy😁
This was an old screen house I built 1985ish, converted to tractor storage 2006.
1713864826617.jpeg

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #22  
I recently purchased my grandparents 80 acres with no utilities or water. The barn fell in 20 years ago and the house has slowly been doing the same. There is an equipment shed where the old farmalls were stored, and it is in pretty bad shape, but keeps my tractor out of the weather for now. Looking at putting up a 30x40 steel building on gravel to house tractors and some implements, along with a bunch of hunting equipment (tree stands, blinds, etc)

Interested in the container building pics also.

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #23  
Sounds kinda cool. Popular idea in Southern Utah. I’ve driven by several. Any pics?
Pics, yeah. Do I know how to post them? Nope.

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #24  
Tractor stays in the bay on the right

1713870463355.png

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #25  
When you live in a 300 year old house, you learn to make due and build within what's already here. So, about 10 years ago I converted this 1770's carriage barn to a workshop, adding a second floor within the existing envelope, insulation (spray foam), heat and air conditioning, electric service, etc. Expanded the original 20x30 to two floors. There's a 300 sq.ft. unheated shed salt-boxed onto the back, where the tractor, mower, and most of the implements live.

Only thing I'd do different, if I could do it all over again, would be to add a third garage bay to the front, make it 40 x 20, and then blow the one on the right thru to the back of the salt box, so I'd have one 30 ft. deep bay to store my boats. Now I have to rent space for that, and I've set up the electric in a way that basically precludes doing it now.

IMG_5965.JPG IMG_3349.JPG

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #26  
I got VERY tired of lowering the roll bar. So I built this tractor car port and now all is fine. I never closed off the far end - allows me to enter/exit from the front or rear. Allows me to have a canopy also.
IMG_0001.jpeg

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #27  
Buckets and grapple are outside but inside we keep our food vending trailer hooked up to our 1 ton Duramax in the right foot center door is the daily driver 1/2 ton and left door is the John Deere and side by side, John Deere sits between the doors though

IMG_6955.jpeg

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #28  
Pics, yeah. Do I know how to post them? Nope.
If you know how to copy and paste.
1. open your photos app and select the picture. Copy it.
2. re-open your TBN app. Select the new message box with your curser blinking inside as though you are ready to type, then paste your photo. Let it download to 100%, then post. (y)

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #29  
When you live in a 300 year old house, you learn to make due and build within what's already here. So, about 10 years ago I converted this 1770's carriage barn to a workshop, adding a second floor within the existing envelope, insulation (spray foam), heat and air conditioning, electric service, etc. Expanded the original 20x30 to two floors. There's a 300 sq.ft. unheated shed salt-boxed onto the back, where the tractor, mower, and most of the implements live.

Only thing I'd do different, if I could do it all over again, would be to add a third garage bay to the front, make it 40 x 20, and then blow the one on the right thru to the back of the salt box, so I'd have one 30 ft. deep bay to store my boats. Now I have to rent space for that, and I've set up the electric in a way that basically precludes doing it now.

View attachment 863853 View attachment 863854
Well… now I’m not gonna post a pic of my puny 16x20 shed.
You have a beautiful setup! (y)

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #30  
Well… now I’m not gonna post a pic of my puny 16x20 shed.
You have a beautiful setup! (y)
This entire house, barn, property can all be described as "beautiful but dysfunctional." It has miles of curb appeal, but isn't the most practical space in which to live. :D