Price Check Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #21  
Good to hear, I may have to order one soon!

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #22  
Thanks for the information guys the DK Cab tractor seems pretty hard to beat!

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #23  
IMO Kioti are the best and hard to beat. Can't go wrong buying a Kioti. :thumbsup:

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #24  
I own a Kubota 3301L and it is a good tractor with almost 400 hours. I have been looking at trading up to cab tractor with air and heat. I have looked at Kioti DK4210SE and Kubota L3560HSTC. Both are nice tractors. I am curious after owning your Kioti DK4210SE or Kubota to give it a good test how you are liking it and any pros or cons. And would welcome any opinions on either these Kioti or Kubota tractors from actual owners. I am not set in stone on just the Dk4210 SE but it was what the dealer recommended for my uses and that I would like to go a bit bigger size. I owned a Kioti ck 2501 for years and it was a great tractor and loader.

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #25  
I purchased my Kioti DK4210SE Cab model about 18 months ago.... and it has been absolutely flawless. Only recently have I ever used the heater but I have used the AC a lot! I can't say enough about this brand/model. My previous (first) tractor was a Kubota 2501. Another wonderful tractor that I only had for about a year - but which taught me what i wanted/needed in a tractor. Like many owners, perhaps my largest concern was about the emissions and if these would present a reliability problem. I do lower the rpm to idle when I hop in and out of the cab to pick something up or to change the bucket to the forklift, etc, but when I am operating the tractor I do keep the rpm at the lower eco-pto mark on the tach. I think this is roughly 1700 rpm. Admittedly, there are likely many tasks I could complete at a lower rpm but I think this RPM helps the engine to be a little cleaner. With about 150 hours on the clock, I have witnessed ~3 DPF cycles. A light comes on in the dash and my strategy has been just to keep working. In each case, the cycle completes itself in about 5-7 minutes with absolutely no inconvenience to me. Once completed the light goes out.... and I won't see it again for another 20-40 hours? I am conscious of these DPF cycles and I have tried not to turn off the tractor during one of these infrequent events... although you are supposed to be able to.

Anyway, I would highly recommend this tractor. I think you would really love it - as I do!

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #26  
I have a switch on my NS 5310 for that dpf..does yours? I haven't had one happen yet(only 30hours) but what your saying is when it does happen I don't have to hit the switch it just does it automatically? That dpf but always confused me...I do run the tractor at 2500-2600 rpm all the time other than warm up and cool down..

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #27  
Yeah, you don't have to hit the switch at all. I think the switch is in case you wanted to manually go into a DPF cycle. If you're fine at that RPM, then that's good. I think it is a little on the high side. I'm running normally around 1700 RPM and no that I've seen a few DPF cycles without drama, I find myself spend more time between 1000 (idle) and 1700 RPM. No problems or issues so far! I use it for all kinds of silly tasks - mostly because I am lazy. I've gotten pretty good at swapping between the bucket and the pallet forks! I use the pallet forks and an empty pallet to move stuff around quite frequently.