Price Check Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #1  

Sbalak

Tractor
2018 Kioti DK4710SE Cab
I was quoted a cash price of $27,250. Anybody else get a quote on this model lately?

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #2  
That sounds pretty good. I believe i was at $36k for a 3510se cab with loader and backhoe cash price. The smaller framed tractor is typically more expensive due to demand i believe. I think my backhoe was $7800 so thatd put me at 28,200 for cab and loader, but he gave me great trade price on my old rig. Sounds like good bang for buck on that DK

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #3  
Just got quote on DK4210 SE Cab with loader, last week. $28,400 cash or $31,900 financed. Additional $150 off for military/first responders.

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader
I pulled the trigger and brought home a new DK4710SE cab this weekend. 20181210_080053.jpg

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #5  
That’s a really beautiful picture. Love the new DK4710SE, sheep, alpaca’s, and architecture.

Congrats!

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #6  
The critters seem to LOVE it! Or maybe it’s the hay :)

So far so good. Previous tractor was a Kubota B3030 and the extra power and weight works well. Kubota was a good machine, but I was really at its limits all the time. Yeah, the pacas and sheep love the hay, but I think they're learning the noise difference of the two tractors. When I fire up the Kioti they come running to the fence to see what I'm bringing in. :) Has anybody here put a third function on DX SE Cab?

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #8  
I pulled the trigger and brought home a new DK4710SE cab this weekend.View attachment 582583

That is a nice machine does it have AC in it or just heat? What is that red bar that seems to be running along the bottom of the machine?

/ Dk4210se hydrostat cab w/ loader #9  
That thing looks BAaaaaaaahaaaahhhaaaaaaaad!

That is a nice machine does it have AC in it or just heat? What is that red bar that seems to be running along the bottom of the machine?

It has both AC and Heat. They both work really well regardless of the outside temp. There are two undercarriage protection bars the run under the DK. They look a little red in the picture, but they're the same orange as the tractor. You really notice them on the right side of the tractor because there's no step or fuel tank there.

So far so good with the Kioti. It has ~8 hrs on it. It clicking off hours faster with it than than the Kubota. I believe it's hour meter is on/off and the Kubota was mechanical + tied to engine RPM. Since I spend most time in lower idle I think my actual hours on the Kubota were probably double.