Divorce, need value help!

/ Divorce, need value help! #71  
And the lawyers do the screwing! My ex took me to court to file for more $$, lawyer wanted $5K down. We ended quickly and amicably, the lawyer had $3K left. Continued to bill me after all was done and charge $300 each billing, till he sucked up all the $$.

The rush used to be to beat death. What with disease and world wars a lot of smart fine men died before reproducing.

My key is to keep the number of anniversaries down so I can count them easily. I'm about to celebrate my 9th anniversary with my loving wife. We got married on leap day, 1984.

That's good work!
Keeps the number of expensive anniversary dinners to an absolute minimum.

/ Divorce, need value help! #72  
Approaching 80 years of age, and being divorced for 23 years.......
I support leasing.......in maximum ten year increments.
Want a new/different model?
Find the best deal on a new, or slightly used, zero down lease, with option to renew.

As they say, when it comes to aircraft, boats or Women it is cheaper to rent !

/ Divorce, need value help! #74  
As they say, when it comes to aircraft, boats or Women it is cheaper to rent !

I actually did not loose money with the airplane, or the boat.
I took a nasty bath from the nasty ex though!

Last edited:
   / Divorce, need value help! #76  
   / Divorce, need value help! #77  
Same here..... I am looking for a younger woman to adopt me and keep treat me in the way I am accustomed . :)

My daughter has forbidden me from dating any one younger than her. :p

/ Divorce, need value help! #78  
My wife filed for divorce and I need to value my 2011 R4047 with FEL and backhoe for marital assets. About 500 hours on the tractor.
I know one thing for sure , she is not getting the tractor!View attachment 642350View attachment 642351

Sell it while its still marital property (unless her name is on the paperwork). My brother sold me his Porsche 911 for 100 dollars and a whole woodworking shop (sliding table saw, 20 bandsaw, 20 planer, etc.) had to give him 500 for that but got a deal on the building it came in for 5000. On his one year anniversary, I sold it all back to him. :D

/ Divorce, need value help! #79  
NOPE!
NOT ME!

I am looking for a woman who would treat me in the way...... I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ACCUSTOMED.

It is said that living well is the best revenge. Congratulations on doing well after your divorce.

/ Divorce, need value help!
I wasn't getting notifications on this thread and forgot all about it. Believe it or not I'm still going through it. The brand new house we built is sold and the closing is on June 15th. Then the fight over assets starts. She is one crazy woman. She had the papers served on my September 24, 2019.