Did I Make a Mistake?

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #171  
What if the best does not offer what you want? No gear drive in the size tractor I wanted. All they offered was a HST with simply the loudest whine of any HST I ever heard. Money was not the problem for me it was they don't build what I wanted.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #172  
I have to agree, I can hear the HST on a kubota before I can see the tractor

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #173  
Mahindras have a history of fuel leaks. I'd have the dealer buy it back from you at full price. If not, I'd sue them. Then go buy a Kubota and enjoy trouble free tractoring.
I have 2 mahindras , one for 14 yrs, no fuel leaks , have not heard anyone else on here complain about it either. Dont talk about something you have no clue about.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #174  
Only one line of mahindras are made in india. Again clueless, Just a big mouth.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #175  
I have 2 mahindras , one for 14 yrs, no fuel leaks , have not heard anyone else on here complain about it either. Dont talk about something you have no clue about.
A very quick search of this forum alone shows many posts about fuel leaks in Mahindra tractors.

Don't talk about something you have no clue about.

• Good Post
Reactions: HEC
   / Did I Make a Mistake? #176  

Attachments

• tym-sb20-024-change-of-the-way-to-assemble-fuel-tank.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
   / Did I Make a Mistake? #179  
No manufacture is immune to having issues.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #180  
I still remember when people also called Kubota an off brand, that wouldn't last long, etc some time ago... All those depreciative comments that we now hear towards all the brands other than Kubota and JD. Maybe our Kubota fanboy forgot about that?

Since you're going that route, don't stick on searching for issues on others brands, try search for some Kubota issues too. You may get surprised. Also, don't forget that recall on some models where they didn't tight a single bolt well enough pretty much in the middle of the HST, that requires the splitting of the tractor to fix. Or that they don't even include a simple fuel filter neck strainer anymore on their overprice tractors?

Any brands can get and will get issues, it's just part of the game. Maybe 10 years ago, I would agree with you that Kubota was probably the best, but nowadays? Definitely not. Lots of good competitors around, at a much realistic prices that are proving to be solid machines.