Did I Make a Mistake?

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #161  
Mahindras have a history of fuel leaks. I'd have the dealer buy it back from you at full price. If not, I'd sue them. Then go buy a Kubota and enjoy trouble free tractoring.
Ya OK . . . Kubota has just as many problems all brands do . . .

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #162  
Ya OK . . . Kubota has just as many problems all brands do . . .
Even Kubota isn't perfect. But it's the most reliable small/medium tractor. Ask anyone that actually knows, not some off-brand fanboi who holds a grudge against Kubota because they can't afford one.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #163  
Since they are literally running out of oxygen in India, good luck getting a replacement tank anytime soon.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #164  
Even Kubota isn't perfect. But it's the most reliable small/medium tractor. Ask anyone that actually knows, not some off-brand fanboi who holds a grudge against Kubota because they can't afford one.
You're clearly not a Kubota fanboy, at all....

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #166  
You're clearly not a Kubota fanboy, at all....
You are right, I'm not. I do own a Kubota. It's the best tractor in it's class. That's why I purchased it.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #167  
You are right, I'm not. I do own a Kubota. It's the best tractor in it's class. That's why I purchased it.

Mr. Kubota . . . he was being facetious .

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #168  
Kubotas are also not overpriced, at all...

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #169  
Kubotas are also not overpriced, at all...
I thought they were fairly priced, but I wasn't shopping for price. I'm fortunate to be able to afford the best, therefore, I purchased the Kubota.

/ Did I Make a Mistake? #170  
I thought they were fairly priced, but I wasn't shopping for price. I'm fortunate to be able to afford the best, therefore, I purchased the Kubota.
(y) . . . good deal.