Deere 485 backhoe buckets

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets #1  

sparker133

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Deere 4320 cab, 180 loader, 485 backhoe, 2021 Deere 1023e, Vermeer trencher, 2022 Deere 26g
I have a 485 backhoe for my 4320 Deere. I was trying to find out if any other manufactures make buckets that fit it like Bradco or woods. Or if anyone else has had experience with putting different buckets on their backhoe. No ones show the pin placements or sizes of their bucket.

I am trying to get some new buckets and maybe a quick attach to change the buckets. I know bradco makes one for their tractor mounted models.

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets #2  
I previously had a 448 which is the same hoe as the 485. I never found any aftermarket manufacture or QC for it. There are other deere hoes that use with same buckets(believe a model 9) and possibly others.

Matt

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets
I have not had time to call the dealership to find out the prices on buckets. I was also looking for a 32" bucket with no teeth, but deere does not offer one. I need it for ditch clearing

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets #4  
when I bought my 375 bh I also bought a 24" which was $550 , I made a 39" ditching bucket outta some stainless pipe with a cutting edge it wasn't too bad to build and works like a charm. haven't found any after market buckets either .

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets #5  
Sparker there is a 36" bucket available from deere, you could cut the teeth shanks off it and you'd have you ditching bucket or you weld some flat stock on the teeth which will give you a flat surface for grading. It's too bad you weren't looking last year as I had the 36" bucket and the buyer of my 448 didn't really want it. You could have likely gotten it for a song.

Matt

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets
Story of my life day late and a dollar short.

I am going to call the dealer tomorrow to find out what buckets I can get and price.

I am more then capable of building a bucket and have all the tools to do it. But I don't have the time between the projects my wife needs done and running my business it is not going to happen. Need about another 8 hours in a day, but I would pry be saying the same thing if I did.

/ Deere 485 backhoe buckets #7  
Hey Sparker. It's not too late in this case. I bought Matt's (greatwhitehunter) machine and still have the bucket if you are interested.

-Rob