Decent quality grease gun?

/ Decent quality grease gun? #11  
I have a old Alemite lever gun that has a 2-way pivot near the pump. One position is for high pressure and the other position is for volume. It's a nice heavy duty gun.

/ Decent quality grease gun? #13  
I'm not sure i this is the proper place to ask but I figured you all would know and I need a decent grease gun.
All the ones I have bought over the years have all turned to crap in short order.
Tractor supply has a new battery one on sale but no one there knows anything about them.
I have a Jeep, a Lull (telehandler), truck and the Kubota to grease.
Thanks

I've had multiple lever action grease guns that simply did not hold up.

About 25 years ago I bought one at a JD dealer and have had absolutely no trouble with it since. I've put literally hundreds of tubes of grease through it with no problems.

It says JD on it but is probably made by Lincoln.

Been considering an electric one (lots of fittings on a BW mower) but have not yet bought one. I would of course never buy one with a NiCad battery.

SDT

/ Decent quality grease gun? #14  
Not sure what i have. Its about 20 yrs old. My dad still uses one from probably the 50s, don't recall him ever replacing one, but maybe he has.

/ Decent quality grease gun? #15  
I have the Milwaukee 12vt and 18 volt brushless grease guns. I love them both. The 18 volt has a lot of nice features. The high setting has cleaned a lot of plug fitting's. Have the other Milwaukee cordless tools so going with the grease guns mad sense to me. I am not at all trying to say the Dewalt in not a good unit. For me you go with which ever grease gun battery system you have.

/ Decent quality grease gun? #16  
The JD (handraulic) pistol-grip grease gun has been flawless in its operation for me. The 'green' grease tubes are trouble free to change out and, once you've loosened the tip, I've never had a problem with it fitting a nipple or removing it.

Several non-green tractor owners on TBN have JD grease guns too. The cartridges/tubes are very convenient.

/ Decent quality grease gun? #17  
I second the Alemite gun. I had one from TSC it worked fine but leaked like crazy and plunger in back tended to jam. I upgrades to this package deal from locknlube, this thing is awesome. No leaks AT ALL, works like a champ.

Alemite F14 Mini Grease Gun Bundle - LOCKNLUBE

/ Decent quality grease gun? #18  
I have a manual Lincoln and a battery powered DeWalt. I really enjoy the new DeWalt. Makes the job so much easier - definitely more positive results - takes about half the time - I don't get near as greasy myself.

/ Decent quality grease gun?
WOW! I had no idea there would be this much response. I'll look into the Dewalt as I have a ton o Dewalt cordless tools anyway.
The Lock-n-lube looks interesting, I'll check it out.
Thanks

/ Decent quality grease gun? #20  
WOW! I had no idea there would be this much response. I'll look into the Dewalt as I have a ton o Dewalt cordless tools anyway.
The Lock-n-lube looks interesting, I'll check it out.
Thanks

X10 on Dewalt electric WITH Locknlube. I zoom through 30+ zerks on my 2 ztr mowers in no time.