Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade

/ Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade #221  
I don't know how you're able to deal with all that abject poverty.
And I could do it all again in cash, twice again, this year. Still no desire to buy a JD or Kubota. But I can say, it is great that people who cannot spend $50k on a utility tractor, can buy one for a fraction do their own work. I'd take the Branson or TYM for the simplicity of the power plant alone.

/ Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade #222  
I never paid cash for any of my tractors, always financed them because the finance charges were a write off and tax offset for the farm. Been paid for for a long time and I'm not about to buy any new ones as I don't cotton to the T4 stuff at all. However I do upgrade implements like round bailers and disc mowers once they are fully depreciated, which in my case is 5 years.

In case, I'm not brand loyal at all. Just so happens that the Kubota dealer I deal with is very straight up and fair so he gets my business, plus he also sells NH and I feel NH hay tools are the best. I would never consider any NH tractor however, way too 'European' for my taste.

/ Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade #223  
   / Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade #226  
Maybe they should have called their brand "Jon Meere."
I'm quite sure that one of the conditions Deere made w Yanmar was for them (Yanmar) to have no name at all in the states.

/ Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade #227  
I could have paid cash for a new Kubota, like I paid cash for a new 60x40 shop and tractor. However, after two years of exhaustive research I settled on a Branson 4820 for less than a 4701, with a lot more options and capacity.
Same reason I built with Graber Post and not Morton. View attachment 816355View attachment 816356
You put anything under the stone drive to keep grass from growing through?

/ Dealers Not Accepting Some Brands on Trade #230  
On another note - I like your building, very sharp and clean!
Thanks. It took me months to design it, the Amish did a helluva job. Erected the building and poured the concrete floors/approach in 10 days flat

Last edited: