Comparison Dating a Terramite

/ Dating a Terramite #1  

rsl360

Tractor
electrak e12, e15, e20, Terramite T9 4WD
Hm, that title does not sound right.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried to create a guide to determining the age of a Terrmite based on it's features. (I looked on the forum but did not find anything.) For instance, they went from 4 to 5 bolt wheels at some point. The newer tractors have a lock mechanism for the backhoe. (vs the chain hooks.) Has the quick change bucket always be available? The hood slope changes at some point. The red thing to hold up the loader arm was added. The paint scheme seems to have changed from all yellow to yellow for the body, and "dark" for the loader and backhoe. But I cannot figure out exactly when all these changes took place. Seems like this would be a nice thing to have when looking for a tractor. Some listings have no date, and with others, it could be a bit of a truth teller.

RSL360

/ Dating a Terramite #2  
Hm, that title does not sound right.

----------------------------------------------

RSL360

Especially when my mind read it as "Dating a Termite" on the New Posts list, then I looked over and saw what forum it was posted in. :D

/ Dating a Terramite #3  
I was thinking of asking her about her high school or college ........��

/ Dating a Terramite #4  
I do know that if you get in touch with Terramite (if you can) and give them the serial number, they can tell when it was built.

/ Dating a Terramite #5  
Especially when my mind read it as "Dating a Termite" on the New Posts list, then I looked over and saw what forum it was posted in. :D

I had a crush on a Japanese beetle once, but I had to Sevin our relationship.

/ Dating a Terramite #6  

I had a crush on a Japanese beetle once, but I had to Sevin our relationship.
:laughing: :thumbsup: