Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some
I suppose that's where being personally and preferentially locked into a single brand is a huge advantage.

Considering it took me months to even land on a manufacturer; I suppose it is. I think I am going to go ahead and roll with the 5310. The differences, aren't as stark as I thought. This makes me excited.

I was a little deflated to see that they didn't include a cup holder in the new NS. But; $4000 and an electronic HST with the possibility of falling victim to a random but known issue with the solenoid; I can add a cup holder later HAHAHAHAHAHA!

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some #22  
I've had two tractors. One was 26 hp - now it is 64 hp. When I hit the bottom line - it really means that with the current tractor - I can take "bigger bites". Perhaps get the job done a little quicker. Perhaps take on bigger projects. A bigger tractor DOES NOT change what must be done or what I want to do on my property. The projects remain the same.

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some #23  
I hate this. So much. One minute mind is made up, the next it's not.

So; doctors...... let me introduce you to my dilemma:

Went to dealer who got a shipment of NS models. However; not an NS6010. NS5310.

So; the attachment with two items in yellow are the only differences. I could use the money difference for attachments if I went with the NS5310. Oye. Decisions suck lol
Damn, "shipment of NS models". I'm waiting to see one in person, but all the dealers within 200mi of me have no idea when they will get one. Where are you located?

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some
Damn, "shipment of NS models". I'm waiting to see one in person, but all the dealers within 200mi of me have no idea when they will get one. Where are you located?
I'm in North Carolina. I just bought the NS5310 about 5 minutes ago on the phone! I am so happy to be finally nearing the end of the purchase stage. What a damn headache.

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some #25  
We'll want a full review once you t it. You were lucky to find one.

We'll want a full review once you t it. You were lucky to find one.
I will definitely put one on here. I'm relived the whole finding a tractor process is done.

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some #27  
Good luck with your new machine and most of all have fun by enjoying the seat time.

Just FYI; the NS series does indeed have a cup holder.

/ Currently In Decision Phase - Tons Of Info To Be Had - Hopefully This Helps Some #30  
Just FYI; the NS series does indeed have a cup holder.
Thanks for the promised review! I was expecting more detail, but hey, if it has a cup holder then I guess everything else is fluff.
Hope you are enjoying it.