Current pricing L2501 and transmission choice

/ Current pricing L2501 and transmission choice
This salesman isn't even getting the right items in the order. He left out the grapple and the 3rd function which is essentially why I'm interested in the tractor in the first place.

Got a quote from yet another dealership this morning who has the tractor/loader in stock, but not the grapple. He rattled off the names of a variety of discount programs he was familiar with, but he hadn't heard of the equine rebate, either, and was going to have to refigure his quote.

Makes me wonder what is going on between the dealers and Kubota because Kubota has the equine rebate pretty prominently listed on their website, but now 2 dealers have said they don't know what it is.

/ Current pricing L2501 and transmission choice #53  
Makes me wonder what is going on between the dealers and Kubota because Kubota has the equine rebate pretty prominently listed on their website, but now 2 dealers have said they don't know what it is.

I think its just rarely used, so they've not dealt with it before. As long as they're willing to look into it/learn I wouldn't worry.

Just off the phone with the dealer in KY. He said that their dealership has the option not to honor the equine program discount and his dealership wouldn't give me the discount based on their low inventory of only having 3 L2501HSTs in stock. He did reduce the $26 or $28k price he quoted me earlier this AM to $23,395 for the HST/loader/3rd function valve. He didn't have the loader, and said it would be $2,800. He also said Kubota has a 4% price hike coming April 1.

/ Current pricing L2501 and transmission choice #55  
I think its just rarely used, so they've not dealt with it before. As long as they're willing to look into it/learn I wouldn't worry.
Same here. We had never heard of an equine discount from Kubota, and we bought our tractor without anyone mentioning it - in spite of having been part of the horse world and even having horse advertising on our pickup..... and having a dealer who knew we were horse people.
But the bottom line is we enjoyed dickering for the final price and both sides felt good about the numbers.

/ Current pricing L2501 and transmission choice #56  
Just off the phone with the dealer in KY. He said that their dealership has the option not to honor the equine program discount and his dealership wouldn't give me the discount based on their low inventory of only having 3 L2501HSTs in stock. He did reduce the $26 or $28k price he quoted me earlier this AM to $23,395 for the HST/loader/3rd function valve. He didn't have the loader, and said it would be $2,800. He also said Kubota has a 4% price hike coming April 1.

I'd bump it up 10 hp and pull the trigger.
rScotty

Already own a real 35hp preemission tractor.

/ Current pricing L2501 and transmission choice #58  
Already own a real 35hp preemission tractor.
That's right. I'd forgotten that. In that case you are way ahead of the game.

I also had - still have - a big old pre-emission manual shift Ag & loader tractor for decades before getting a more handy orange tractor. But the new Kubota HST is the one I head for when something needs doing. It's just so handy.

BTW, picking up rocks with the hoe and thumb is sure nice. We've got more rocks than most.

You have the BIG rocks in Colorado.