Cub Cadet Challenger 750

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750
Not sure but sounds like your dealer is a CC dealer that has no clues about the mechanical operation or repair of the Challengers. My dealer is not aware of any issues like you mention on the older Challenger and he has worked on a lot of CC products. Most of the time it is cable adjustments that my cause the gears not to engage properly. Maybe you should find someone that knows something about these side X sides. Sorry do not mean to be ignorant or anything just my thoughts.

Well, my CC Challenger is 1 year old and I love it. Had a great winter plowing with it and now the Summer is here I am down into the bush trails for hours of fun. No issues with the shifting or any other drive train problems. What can I say other than I am very satisfied my CC.

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #63  
Well, my CC Challenger is 1 year old and I love it. Had a great winter plowing with it and now the Summer is here I am down into the bush trails for hours of fun. No issues with the shifting or any other drive train problems. What can I say other than I am very satisfied my CC.

How many hours after one year?

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #64  
Dont know if it's too late for OP, but I hate my CC750. Simple maintenance is ridiculous - just checking the oil means removing the seat and center console. Oil filter is in a bad place. The tranny sounds like marbles in a dryer. It's very loud, the heat buildup in the cab is insane. Gas gauge is flaky. Overall a piece of ****. Mine is a 2015. Polaris or Kubota in my future after I get over the sting of this $10000 dumpster fire mistake

How many hours after one year?

I have 51 hours. Most of the hours are trail riding and working around the estate. 10 of it is snow removal during the winter. I have over 1000 km ( 600 Miles )

Dont know if it's too late for OP, but I hate my CC750. Simple maintenance is ridiculous - just checking the oil means removing the seat and center console. Oil filter is in a bad place. The tranny sounds like marbles in a dryer. It's very loud, the heat buildup in the cab is insane. Gas gauge is flaky. Overall a piece of ****. Mine is a 2015. Polaris or Kubota in my future after I get over the sting of this $10000 dumpster fire mistake

You have the older version if you have a center console. Mine is aw 2018 which is the first year introducing the MS 750/550 Challenger a bench seat with cup holders and the stick shift is on the dash not in between the driver and passenger here is a pic of the inside of the cab. My tranny sounds normal and I do agree that it is loud in the cab like my Avatar with the side windows, back window and windshield other than that it is very quiet when open. If your seat looks like mine in the picture then you have the same but I doubt it. My seat comes out one piece very easy and the engine access is a piece of cake to open and the dipstick is right there no fuss at all. I would stay away from Polaris had one and nothing but a **** money pit.
CF6D8750-6EB9-452C-A6C6-F66B90495882.jpg

I wish owners would stop comparing the older Challengers 500/700 and Crew 750 2016 and under that they are not the same as the new redesigned Challengers MS750/550 which were introduced in 2018. They are completely different in looks and design. Thank you

/ Cub Cadet Challenger 750 #68  
With due respect, you wanted feedback. There is not a deep base of reference for the newer models and their reliability, serviceability or potential pit falls. Look to the past to predict the future. As a late model owner, I'm not steady shopping for what's new with CC's. I have one and the one I have is disappointing. I hope for your sake they took feedback and corrected the flaws, but that doesnt help me any. Myself, I wouldnt consider buying another CC when there are more reliable/reputable units out there. Sorry if your feelings were hurt by providing feedback on the 2015.

Pote my feeling are not hurt at all and your feed back is welcome for your older models but I am talking the new Challengers. If I do have any issues with mine I will surely post it here on TBN until then I am happy with my CC.

Hi all Challenger owners. I am back with more updates on my CC MX 750 EPS. I have been out on the trails since last spoken and I still have no issues with my CC. Gears are smooth with no grinding etc. Acceleration is powerful and the ride is very comfortable on rough grounds and around corners. Up and down hills with ease and the engine breaking is fantastic less brake pedal use. Front and rear differential locks are very handy to use in different circumstances. I now have 1500 km on it and love it. When I first bought this machine I was a little skeptical about CC UTVs as they were not around as long as the other big brand machines. Now I am confident that this was a great investment especially the newer redesigned MX 550/750 Challengers. I would like to hear from the owners of these new MX and share your pros and cons about them.