Creative Tractor Uses

/ Creative Tractor Uses #1  

wejones

Bronze Member
Tractor
Century 2535
Well the new 2535 Century finally arrived yesterday while I was in the midst of several projects. I asked my wife if she would care to try it out. Silly question. She hops on the tractor, backs it out of the driveway and off she goes down the gravel road to the mail box! In a few moments here she comes back with the mail as shown. Well I had to take pictures so she could show her friends in the office how mail is picked up in the country! Not to worry as I had more than ample time yesterday to put the Century to good use. It is all that I ever hoped it would be and more. Willie Jones

Attachments

• 427690-Bringing home mail #3.JPG
    427690-Bringing home mail #3.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 660
   / Creative Tractor Uses #2  
Willie,

Good looking crew and tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't forget to remind your wife about the seatbelt! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

And you can add pictures to the original thread by just replying to yourself, instead of starting a new thread. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Creative Tractor Uses #3  
My dealer had a sale/party thing going on and he was using a few tractor FEL with ice and water for coolers with drinks

/ Creative Tractor Uses #4  
I must admit that I am guilty of this also. It's all about seat time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif G

/ Creative Tractor Uses
Gerard, Yeah I agree and I bet you get accused of all kinds of things also. Why just today my wife accused me of being in a hurry to bushog the sweet corn so I could "play in the dirt with your new toys!" I never could get her to understand that there is an optimum time to till in corn stubble. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif willie jones