Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever?

/ Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #82  
   / Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #84  
Cabin fever sucks. There, I've got my cranky on.....
What sucks is all the people talking about "cabin fever" after being "cooped up" for 2 days with full internet, TV, pizza delivery etc.
Cabin fever to me was the second and third weeks of being stranded a mile from the nearest road with snow and storms such that it was impassable. And the only "entertainment" was old books and fishing catalogs.
It probably just wants its belly rubbed.

Did someone mention belly rub?

Attachments

• 20150511_072710.jpg
    20150511_072710.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 8x6SAM_0850.jpg
    8x6SAM_0850.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 131
  • 20140427_232217.jpg
    20140427_232217.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 116
   / Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #85  
Is that your tractor upside down? Ouch! :(

I have to confess, that's not my tractor. Found the image on line. Cabin fever? heres the forcast for late Monday through early Wednesday. No cabin fever here,will be out clearing snow. LOLThumb.png

I thought the tractor owner couldn' t get the drain plugs out of the differential, oilpan, and radiator.

Last edited:
   / Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #86  
I have to confess, that's not my tractor. Found the image on line. Cabin fever? heres the forcast for late Monday through early Wednesday. No cabin fever here,will be out clearing snow. LOLView attachment 455466

I thought the tractor owner couldn' t get the drain plugs out of the differential, oilpan, and radiator.

Welcome to TBN Neighbor!!! :)

/ Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #87  
Cranky Posting??? Cabin Fever??? ... AH BITE ME!!!

My prize bull ran off the other day and came home a steer ... One of my sows had 11 pigs and laid on 12 .... My girlfriend found out about my wife ... Wife ran off with the hired hand ... I'm gonna miss him ... And to top things off I caught a winter cold.
Well at least its a good thing you didn't catch something via the wife/hired hand.........
:laughing:

/ Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #88  
Well at least its a good thing you didn't catch something via the wife/hired hand.........
:laughing:

True ... However I fought off the winter head cold BUT Friday I got so wore down and sore I went to Dr. again .... Pneumonia and Pleurisy ... GEEZ I was miserable. Got 5 different prescriptions and got a shot of antibiotics Friday, had to go back Saturday and today for 3 shots total.

And this was the weekend 3 of my MN buddies came down to hog hunt ... they out in the woods and I'm stuck inside!!!!!

/ Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #89  
   / Cranky Posting - Cabin Fever? #90  
Too many geese and seagulls.

Speaking of cranky....

I hate seagulls.... in Indiana! @#$^^%$@!!!!!
Seagulls seem to be just about anywhere with water including fresh water so maybe we just need to call them gulls. Lots of species are being found way outside of their normal territory now. Just look at how Coyotes have moved North into Canada.
I was surprised to find White Pelicans in a lake close to Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. I didn't know they migrated North during the summer months.