County Noise Ordinances?

/ County Noise Ordinances? #41  
Side note… for such a small machine the mini ex has lots of digging power and fully optioned but I did find it’s weak spot… multiple small stones wedged between tracks and sprocket will stop a track… the key is to avoid being deep in the middle of a pile of small stones which is more operator technique.
I had the 12,000 pound brother to that machine dropped off at my property for a week. You dhould have seen the logs and other crap I moved with it.

/ County Noise Ordinances? #42  
I bought an electric power washer that does a good job and is quieter than a gas powered one. You might invest in one.
I have an electric Karcher that I picked up for minor little stuff around the house and washing the cars.

I like the fact that once you let off the handle and it reaches a certain pressure, the motor shuts off till you squeeze the handle

/ County Noise Ordinances? #43  
Yes they are and I use it more than my gas unit at home in California…
Being 800 miles from home in Washington has me renting or doing without getting the home ship shape.
Losing my best neighbor who was a real gem of a guy is challenging… he was always ready with a timely suggestion or just the tool I needed… like wheelbarrow, hand truck, etc…
He was 91 and had a full machine/wood shop in his shed and always kept the shop toasty with his wood stove… his place in contract in one day and I heard there was a week long estate sale…
If you think you will be utilizing a pressure washer at each visit then buying an electric power washer might be a good idea.

The one I bought in 2017 is still going strong. And I use it frequently.

/ County Noise Ordinances? #46  
   / County Noise Ordinances? #47  
I missed the rent part, I thought he owned the Honda. Buying one is good only if used a lot.

/ County Noise Ordinances? #48  
The little Ryobi used to be something like $69. They will put them on sale when the weather turns to cold and nobody wants a pressure washer. Beats going back and forth to the rental center unless you need to rent a beast of a pressure washer. Or you can get a nicer one if you need more power.

The good thing about the electric is the pump shuts off when you let off the wand. It's not likely to burn up the pump when you need to start and stop for some reason like moving deck furniture out of the way.

/ County Noise Ordinances? #49  
I had an older Sears electric power washer that had the wonderful feature that it would apply detergent at high pressure, rather than the low pressure detergent application that seems more common. It was very effective despite being lower pressure and lower volume than many machines. I prefer it to my 4gpm 3,000psi machine that is admittedly more powerful at washing off dried cracked on gunk, but not as good at getting things "clean".

Any thoughts on a favorite equipment wash/detergent?

All the best,

Peter

/ County Noise Ordinances? #50  
I had an older Sears electric power washer that had the wonderful feature that it would apply detergent at high pressure, rather than the low pressure detergent application that seems more common. It was very effective despite being lower pressure and lower volume than many machines. I prefer it to my 4gpm 3,000psi machine that is admittedly more powerful at washing off dried cracked on gunk, but not as good at getting things "clean".

Any thoughts on a favorite equipment wash/detergent?

All the best,

Peter
I just attach a foam cannon to the end of my power washer. I don't even try to use the two bottles attached to the pressure washer.