County Noise Ordinances?

/ County Noise Ordinances? #62  
We used to live a few miles away from Husets Sprint track. It is loud on race nights. But it was there first. After a while a steady drone is not a big deal.

/ County Noise Ordinances? #64  
We have noise ordnances for our area. None of my neighbors are farm lots so they fall into those rules. None of them follow it, or are aware. I have complained to some about their violations, they continue to violate accordingly. I usually get the smart remarks back.

It's pretty loud when you can hear stuff in your house with the windows closed, and you are 1/4 mile away. Sound carries...don't discount that.

We have lawn mower man at 6AM, ATV guy all day, dog barker all day, every day, and our favorites are the party bands over 1/2 a mile away in different directions on weekends from noon until 2AM.

Right now someone is yelling at the dog barker. LOL. (Not me). Dog barker is an animal that something is just not right. I can tell when one neighbor is in their back yard. The dog goes nuts on the fence line.

If it is annoying me, I cannot imagine what their next door neighbors go through. And yeah, their immediate neighbors do not get along with the violators at all.

I try and be polite, if someone is complaining, I try and help them out. Cordial.
I empathize with your situation. Sadly, there just seems no way to get rid of bad neighbors like that. You can only hope for them to have a short life.

/ County Noise Ordinances? #65  
I empathize with your situation. Sadly, there just seems no way to get rid of bad neighbors like that. You can only hope for them to have a short life.

I had to move to the country with enough acreage to get away from inconsiderate neighbors in the city.