Consolidation and Rebranding

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #1  

Cahaba Valley Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 3000
Tim points out all the rebranding and consolidation that is occurring with compact tractors these days. He raises awareness about the inherent risks that will follow this trend.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #2  
I sorta went out on a limb with the Branson/TYM 4820. It just seemed to have much better quality than the T494… I took the chance. I’m not worried that TYM will cease, but models and parts could always be in flux.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding
I sorta went out on a limb with the Branson/TYM 4820. It just seemed to have much better quality than the T494… I took the chance. I’m not worried that TYM will cease, but models and parts could always be in flux.
Clever, I think you found a good one. I'm going to be looking forward to more pictures of your tractor and the jobs you will be doing with it.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #4  
McCormick Tractors made by Argo SpA in Italy.
Kubotas early larger tractor attempts were made in Italy.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #5  
the problem with that guy is that he bleads green and does not like anything made by Mahindra, otherwise he is entertaining.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #6  
Why I have always had Kubota's. Good dealer close by and they hold their value as well. I've had at least a dozen now. All good.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #7  
"approximately one-half of all Kubota branded equipment sold in the United States is manufactured or assembled in the state of Georgia."

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #8  
Not mine. Both of my M9's came in a container from Japan. Kubota don't build the bigger ones here. In fact I waited 4 months for one of them.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding
the problem with that guy is that he bleads green and does not like anything made by Mahindra, otherwise he is entertaining.
It's true that he is on team green but I can say from having conversations with him over the years he is honest and objective enough to admit when green is not the better choice.

/ Consolidation and Rebranding #10  
I can’t watch Tim.