Color Coding on GC Loader Valve

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve #1  

dnw64

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 Cab
I had a small leak in my valve so I took out the fittings and replaces the O-Rings, and forgot to note which one went where...

Of course it doesn't really matter which one goes where, but if the color coding from the zip ties is going to be helpful, it does make a difference.

Someone have a pic of their valve?

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve #2  
Here's the way it is on my 2310, but keep in mind there have been some discrepancies in the colors occasionally from the dealer or factory....

This is standing in front of the tractor looking rearward.

DSC06531.jpgDSC06532.jpg

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve #4  
I don't think there is a "factory" colour code for the hoses. My GC2300 is a bit different.Nimco valve block.JPG

The ports I posted are not the actual correct ones, just the closest to the couplings, so I deleted them, to avoid confusion.
The spool on the left side controls the lift arms, the spool on the right the curl function.

Direction can be changed by switching the connections curl rod/base, or the lift rod/base

Last edited:
   / Color Coding on GC Loader Valve
Hmmm. Ok. I guess I will just have to try it and see what happens :D

Problem is that I don't have anything attached right now so I won't know until I go to use it, and probably won't remember that it may be hooked up wrong!

:laughing:

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve #6  
Hi DNW,

I am on shift today, tomorrow when I get home I can take a picture of my connections for you if you still need reference. I have a 2017 gc1710. I"ll just have to figure out how to post a pic up.

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve
The spool on the left side controls the lift arms, the spool on the right the curl function.

That's probably the most helpful :thumbsup:

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve #8  
the manual has a pi ture and description of each of the couplers.

/ Color Coding on GC Loader Valve #10  
Mind helping a new guy? I also have a slight leak. Is there anything else inside the valve I can lose besides the O-ring?

I had copied this from another poster:

Tilt cyl rod: Red
Tilt cyl base: Blue
Lift cyl base: Green
Lift cyl rod: Yellow

-Phil