Clearing ground for pasture

/ Clearing ground for pasture
B4F99E76-D324-401F-9895-412C6EE4CFFA.jpeg

It’s hard to get photos that show how rough this is. Lots of roots, a few stumps (I used a battery sawzall and cut around a lot of the stumps and pulled them out) and the beds from pines.

/ Clearing ground for pasture #34  
For just pasture why till it? Cant you just remove the stumps above ground and plant it?

/ Clearing ground for pasture #35  
For just pasture why till it? Cant you just remove the stumps above ground and plant it?
Planted pines will have about an 12-18" high windrow they are planted in above the surrounding area. Nothing you would enjoy cross cutting, let's out it that way.

/ Clearing ground for pasture #36  

MULTIFORST - STANDARD VERSION​

• Crushes stones up to 25 cm [10] Ø
  • Mulches wood up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
  • Working depth 25 cm [10”]

/ Clearing ground for pasture #37  

MULTIFORST - STANDARD VERSION​

• Crushes stones up to 25 cm [10] Ø
  • Mulches wood up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
  • Working depth 25 cm [10”]
Yeah, but did you look at the HP requirements and cost... they look awesome, but I don't think the OP can afford the mulcher or machine to run it.

Hi - I’ve been running a seven or eight foot disk over for a couple weekends now. I’m surprised by how soft it is now that it is “opened up”. Still having a lot of sticks, etc but not fowling the disk nearly as often now that I’ve added ~200lbs weight on top it. Got it opened up enough that I think it will take the lime better. I’m looking for a piece of railroad rail or something similar to drag it and hopefully knock down the highest spots. I did have a local dirt works guy look at it to root rake and level (really needs some slopes pulled back and a lot of dirt pushed around to get the run off / grade correct). I’m going to get it as clean as I can by just picking up sticks etc. and as I lime it disc it a few more times before seeding. Thanks for all the feed back

It was expense quote to have it raked etc