Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #61  
Any idea when the next season comes out?

/ Clarkson’s Farm #62  
Our slow foray into growing things for ourselves meant we actually had enough knowledge to truly appreciate the show. The only real problem is my wife (who found the show) really has a problem with British accents, where I was weaned on PBS watching things like “Mystery!” And “Dr. Who” and “Blackadder” and “Fawlty Towers” etc, so I have no problem with deciphering most of what transpires.

the best takeaway for me is that the show dissuaded MrsKilroyJC from wanting sheep anymore. . .

/ Clarkson’s Farm #65  
Apparently there will not be a series three of Clarkson's Farm, as Amazon just canceled him with extreme prejudice after he wrote a newspaper column slagging off Meghan Markle.
Whether they will petty enough to torch S02 that's already in the can remains to be seen, just have to wait for the projected air date. They are also salvoing The Grand Tour; hopefully the blowback won't affect May or Hammond's independent projects.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #66  
Apparently there will not be a series three of Clarkson's Farm, as Amazon just canceled him with extreme prejudice after he wrote a newspaper column slagging off Meghan Markle.
Whether they will petty enough to torch S02 that's already in the can remains to be seen, just have to wait for the projected air date. They are also salvoing The Grand Tour; hopefully the blowback won't affect May or Hammond's independent projects.
I guess “Honesty Is The Best Policy” is DEAD. . .

/ Clarkson’s Farm #67  
Well if that's the case, guess I'll be cancelling Amazon Prime now and ceasing to use their services.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #69  
Here is the article:

I doubt Meghan's tears were real. Why cry over the boss of a firm you hate?

yes, it is brutal, but what did he say that was incorrect?

he never should have apologized — nothing you can say is ever enough, and once you apologize to this crowd they smell weakness and attack more until they ruin you. He should have doubled down - the same way they do - because what apologizing sure didn’t save him from anything.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #70  
Clarkson was just cashing in on the "hate Meghan" fad, and is an Adam Henry. But i have to say, Top Gear was hilarious when he was on it, one of the few show i'd actually laugh out loud when watching it. I'd sit in a Pub with him and buy the first round, but i'd still tell him he's an AH.