Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #81  
Trailer:

/ Clarkson’s Farm #83  
Just watched the first eps of season 2. He's got his work cut out for him. But they don't sugar coat anything, it's a tough job, lots of work, long hours, and unpleasant smells for relatively small returns.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #85  
Hope to start it in the next day or two. I'm already laughing.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #86  
We started and watched the first of episode 2 last night. We enjoyed it and will watch them slowly to make it last.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #87  
I don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't watched yet but I'm confused by Kaleb's choice for a new tractor. I think he went backwards from his Claas, LOL

I've seen some stupid bylaws and property disputes here in Can't-ada, but I couldn't imagine living there. They don't allow you to do anything on your own property! Like how they made him change the roof on his farm shop? I think the metal looked way nicer, LOL

/ Clarkson’s Farm #88  
I'm surprised for where they are, they aren't running more Massey Ferguson or JCB tractors.
I love that old antique Massey he bought his wife.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #89  
OK, don't give away too much, won't be around to watch for a few days :)

/ Clarkson’s Farm #90  
I'm looking forward to watching it too. One of the most things that really surprised me on Season 1 was how much the government was involved in everything he does on his farm. Big Brother on Steroids!!!!