Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #53  
Just found this show yesterday. Watched episode 1 with my wife. This is a rare find. A show we both enjoy! His tractor choice makes anything I suggest seem reasonable.

Glad we will get more.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #54  
I thought his housekeeper is certainly a likely and lively accessory. Wouldn't want her to lose much weight though, especially as winter is coming on.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #55  
I personally enjoyed his young right hand man and the farm handyman that we couldn't understand.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #56  
Kaleb (the tractor contractor) is the gibberish speaking old fella's son, which is why the kid understood him so well.

The missus and I were both BBC Top Gear (and Grand Tour) fans, and I think BBC is still reeling from firing Clarkson. They tried to get Hammond and May to stay on for continuity of the program, but they wouldn't stay without Clarkson. Amazon then funded Grand Tour, intentionally reversing the initials of Top Gear (because Clarkson wanted to take a dig at the BBC. Big row over all that.

I liked James May's solo efforts, but just couldn't get into what Richard Hammond did. Watched two episodes of his Escapists, and got REALLY bored. The stuff May did with exploring and learning other cultures was sort of like a toned down Amazing race with no prize to win, but I like travelling shows that show the depth of the cultures in the countries they go to.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #57  
Hammond has a new series running now, Richard Hammond's Workshop, in which he fancies himself as an exotic car restorer so he teams up with a father-son mechanic duo and invests in a new facility with no track record or any idea how to run a business.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #58  
I ponder on if there is some sort of tax break, by profiling his own farm? Love watching it. Its the ULTIMATE HOBBY FARM staring Clarkson as the witless idiot trying to sell Bee Juice, or Cow Juice at their Diddly Squat local source store. Its one huge and wonderful joke. Is it scripted? Of course it is. Still very fun entertainment.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #59  
I would imagine that the Clarksons, the Oak Islands, the Skinwalker Ranches, etc, get a sizeable chunk of their operating costs paid for by the filming rights, probably not enough to be profitable on it's own, but a good buffer.
From today's RT, Amazon boss gives update on S02.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #60  
Plus all the perks. Look at Ice Road Truckers and Highway Through Hell. A couple seasons IRT had Ford And Die Hard sponsorship so everyone had Ford Superduties and Die Hard batteries in the whole fleet.
And Jamie Davis suddenly had a whole bunch of brand new Toyota's.
Then HTH got Mack sponsorship and Jamie suddenly gets a brand new Mack tow truck.