CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram?

/ CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram? #1  

pcustoms

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE
Last fall I quickly added a 3 LED light bar (mounted to the ROPS with magnets) and wired up to a switched cord plugged into the cigarette outlet. Worked fine, was quick and non invasive while I was working on other projects.

Past 2 times plowing I noticed the lights would dim about 3/4 way through, chalked it up to cheap lights.

Got an unexpected storm today so went out to swap implements and cleanup, had just pulled out of shed and bam, got dark. Appears to be no power to the 12v outlet. Checked the fuse real quick and it seemed fine, but wasn't super interested in playing around in the dark in the snow. Made due with just the headlights, parked and came in.

Either I had the wrong fuse or something underneath is loose. Figure a diagram will help diagnose and next summer I can wire everything proper.

/ CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram?
Bumping this, it's almost fall and I'll need my lights soon.

/ CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram? #3  
When you check the fuses did you use a test light? Is anything else that uses 12v not working?

I like using a test light for checking fuses. If light comes on with touching both sides of the fuse then I am good there. Often times with loss of power but fuses are good it turns out to be a ground problem.

/ CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram? #8  
Is that a joke from Bad Obsession Motorsports? :)
LOL...not sure of the reference. Actually the Kioti pdf shop manuals are in color but the printed manual is B/W.
I hope the OP likes it as much as @deezler, wasn't sure if he was serious or joking, his tag does not mention Kioti.

/ CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram? #9  
Oh I was serious. That's an awesome reference tool to obtain for free. Probably what, hundreds of dollars from a kioti dealer for a copy?

Yeah I don't have a kioti... yet..... currently waiting on my equipment loan to close so that I can drive across the state and pick mine up. Don't worry I will post a couple threads soon.

/ CK3510SE ROPS wire diagram? #10  
Oh I was serious. That's an awesome reference tool to obtain for free. Probably what, hundreds of dollars from a kioti dealer for a copy?

Yeah I don't have a kioti... yet..... currently waiting on my equipment loan to close so that I can drive across the state and pick mine up. Don't worry I will post a couple threads soon.
I have been very happy with mine. Which one are you getting?