CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine
Check that the engine oil isn’t diluted with diesel fuel due to unburnt fuel….
Thanks for that, I will change the oil / filter now just as a precaution.

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine #22  
By chance is the knock coming from “the bad” injector.??
Do the same thing, find the knocking cylinder and swap the injector..

Yes and no I think.. Originally, the faulty cylinder which wasn't firing was number 1 (nearest the gear box). I swapped the injector from cylinder 3. Now all 3 cylinders are firing but the knock is only coming from cylinder 1. I can tell as when I crack the fuel line it stops knocking. When I do the same on cylinder 2 and 3 the engine rpm drops but the knocking is still there. I replaced the oil now and it does sound quite a bit better. I gave it a good run for an hour and it seems to be fine as soon as the RPM goes up abovre idle.

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine #24  
Hmmm.. try swapping 1&2..

Hmmm.. try swapping 1&2..
ok, will give that a go and see what the difference is. Any guidance on where to purchase the gaskets. I can easily find the one that go on the bottom of the injector but the ones for the fuel overflow have holes and can't seem to find those easily. If not, I will call the local dealer tomorrow and see if they can get them .

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine #27  
I'd cut open the oil filter and check for metal, because of the knock.

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine #28  
If all mechanical looks good….might try putting it to some hard work. Tilling or bush hogging for example. Run a double dose of diesel additive fuel system cleaner and cetane boost. It’s possible that there’s some carbon buildup in #1 cylinder 😉

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine #29  
Hi All, first time posting here after doing a lot of reading! Trying to diagnose a problem with my CK30. Was running fine but now on start up, I get a lot of white smoke. I have pulled all 3 glow plugs and they all seem to be fine. It is the cylinder closest to the driver seat that causing the problem. I can feel the exhaust manifold getting hot on the other 2 cylinders but the other one stays cold. After about 5mins on idle the problem cylinder seems to pick back up and get hot and the white smoke stops when the revs are up. But the idle is quite rough and a slight knocking at higher rmp. I haven't got into the fuel injectors yet as the white clouds of smoke would indicate (to me at least) that there is fuel getting in there. Before I get any deeper, thought I would post here to see if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks,
sounds like an injector problem to me. pull the injector and hook line up and see what the spray pattern looks like on it

/ CK30 - One cylinder not firing, other two are fine #30  
Did you check the glow plug to see if it actually works or just a visual inspection? If you have a DC clamp-on ammeter you can measure currents (a good indicator) without removing the plug. Otherwise, remove the plug and activate pre-glow to see if it gets hot.