CK30 no longer in a box

/ CK30 no longer in a box #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Back in 2005 I started a thread CK30 in a box, which involved shipping my brand new CK30 to Hawaii. So much has transpired since then, much had been documented here on TBN. What an impressive tool, helper in building our house. A few bumps along the way were posted as well.

It is with very mixed emotions that today I post that I no longer have my CK30. I had the good fortune to be able to upgrade tractors recently. I tend to trade up equipment that has good life left for next owner. I narrowed my choices to another Kioti or LS. I wanted to upgrade to 40-45 hp range. Only 2 Kioti dealers here in Hawaii and I would have to order what I wanted, only 1 LS dealer, but on my island, but likely same scenario.

By pure accident I stopped by the LS dealer to ask about ordering etc. when I told him my interest, surprise of surprises, he said he had that exact model XR4140H in the warehouse. We negotiated a nice deal.

Of course my upgrade plans included the rehoming of my CK30, so that process started. I went thru it quite thoroughly and finally posted on Craigslist last Sun. Have to say, I was continually impressed with Kioti quality as I checked things. Two people immediately interested, one showed up on Tue. Very impressed. Only problem, he wanted a backhoe, which I wasn’t planning to sell and didn’t advertise, but mod the frame to fit my LS. After much discussion and looking at my KB2375, he stated he really liked the tractor but needed to resolve his backhoe issue. More discussion and I finally said, Make me an offer. He did, one I couldn’t refuse. So, funds deposited and Bill of Sale, my Kioti left last night for new home.
IMG_0760.JPG

Would I buy another Kioti - YOU BET. had there been a dealer on island with one in stock, likely wouldn’t have looked elsewhere.

I think it is important to note, I bought and kept my CK30H 14 years knowing I didn’t have local dealer support. Between TBN and internet, never an issue. Thanks to all my fellow TBN Kioti owners.

For the curious, recovered 90% what I paid, not counting the in the box part. 819 hrs.

End of an era.
☹️

/ CK30 no longer in a box #2  

/ CK30 no longer in a box #3  
Glad you found what you wanted. I hope many problem free hours just like the Kioti. Enjoy the new toy.