CK2610SE Cab Pricing

/ CK2610SE Cab Pricing #1  

Wine Guy

Tractor
Kioti CK2610SE Cab
I just ordered a CK2610SE Cab. Should be here before February 2036. Here's what I'm paying, subject to change until the product arrives at the dealership. He said they used to lock in prices, but they're not letting him do that anymore. He also said prices just went up in March, so he's not really expecting another hike that quick. He's had 4 of them on order, and I'm number two in line.

CK2610SEHCBCK2610SE Hydrostat Cab25,199.41
KIOSHIPKioti Factory Freight1,062.00
SETUPSetup / Prep885.00
CKA1633rd function valve mounting kit26.00
CKA1623rd function valve803.00
KL4030CFEL with 66" bucket4,846.00
CPF42Tar River Pallet Forks 2000#699.00
CRG66Tar River 66" Compact Grapple1,900.00
BFM506Tar River 72" Finish Mower3,000.00
Hmmm... Totally forget the brand he told me.Not on the paperwork either. 72" Snowplow with hydraulic angle2,727.00
Sales TaxAg Tax Exempt0.00
Total40,614.49

Only have 3 acres. 1 acre we're going to put a vineyard in, 1/2ish acre woods with a quick trail that the previous owner dumped a lot of construction trash in a pile. No bush-hogging, no hills. Will also be driving it 4 miles to the winery in the winter to plow the sidewalks and 4 car parking lot. I'll probably just plow all the sidewalks in town, can't imagine it taking that long, 2 sides of the road about a 1/4 mile. Originally had a back hoe on the list, but decided to take it out when I realized I could rent a mini-ex for 5 months straight for the same price. We're just going to take out our koi-pond and put in a tiny swimming pool.

There's really nothing we need a tractor for, everything we're going to use it for can be done by hand. I'm just getting old, grumpy, and tired of roasting in the summer mowing the yard, and freezing in the winter moving snow. Been throwing limbs that have fallen in the winter out into a pile in the woods for 6 years now. Really need to get that cleaned out too, and I'm too grumpy to do it by hand.

However, I do have a question. Should I wear a regular tie, or a bow tie while mowing the yard? Don't want my neighbors thinking I don't know proper tractor etiquette when I wave to them while out mowing in A/C! 🚜🤪

/ CK2610SE Cab Pricing #2  
Nice setup! Did you consider the CK3510, though? Running AC, driving a 3500 lb tractor, and powering a 72" finish mower. I suppose light cutting it should do just fine, and you said no hills. Any hills on your drive to the winery, though? 4 miles is pretty far, and I would worry that the 2610 Cab can hold full speed in high range if you hit a hill.

How heavy is that grapple? 66" wide sounds kinda heavy to me.

They itemize and charge you for Kioti frieght and dealer prep? dang, man. No discounts at all?

I would wear a leather jacket with fedora and shades, personally. Blast that A/C and look cool as hell.

/ CK2610SE Cab Pricing
I did consider the CK3510. Didn't want to get into the ECU and all that though, plus if I do need more ponies I can up it a little when the warranty runs out. Light cutting is all it's going to do. The entire property is just a lawn I cut with a 61" ZT now. I'm in NW Ohio, we don't even know what hills are out here. It's level for miles and miles! Should only be a half an hour's drive to the winery.

The grapple is 464 pounds, I spec'd the Canadian version of the FEL as he had both available. The Canadian version has a few more pounds of lifting capacity than the US version, but a lower overall height. I took the extra pounds. Again, not doing anything major with it. Just gonna clean out the tiny forest trail I have. Google maps says it's 60 feet long. Sounds about right. After that, I'll just be picking up those grapevines after pruning, and whatever branches fall during winter.

The original quote he gave me for the tractor was 27873. So we lost 726.59 somewhere between the quote and the sales order which was itemized a little more. Not complaining. It's a seller's market right now. Probably the worst time to buy a tractor!

I've also been thinking about cranking the AC and wearing a winter coat, hat and gloves while it's 100 degrees out!

I also need them to deliver it, so if they charge me for that, I'll see if I buy a tiller he'll deliver for free.

/ CK2610SE Cab Pricing
The third function is a dollar less than he quoted me too! :D

/ CK2610SE Cab Pricing
My mistake, we do have a "hill"! Forgot all about it. Hope it doesn't stress the tractor too much. 😁
PXL_20220510_172322405.MP~2.jpg

/ CK2610SE Cab Pricing #6  
Just picked up a new 2022 CK2610SE HST w Cab and KL4030C for $28,287.00 USD OTD Cash price in central Canada. Didn’t preorder, happened to be at the dealership as they were pulling it off the truck.