Price Check CK2610HST Pricing

/ CK2610HST Pricing
Prof fates are more inline with the couple quotes I've gotten back.

Geotec where are your quotes from those are very good. Maybe it's a geographic thing?

/ CK2610HST Pricing #13  
when i worked for a multi-line motorcycle dealership eveyr manufacturer had various programs, incentives, deals, etc.

I know most about yamaha - if you wanted the hot selling bike/quad you had to sell $X volume, and i you'd have to take 2 slow selling models to every 1 hot item.
They would run seasonal ordering programs - if you ordered enough inventory (dollars/units) you'd get free flooring on everything, or on some models, etc. Or you'd get credit on parts orders, or extra advertising co-op dollars.

So we'd order 2 grizzly's and have to take 4 timberwolves. We' be willing to sell the timberwolves cheap and get full retail on the grizzly (it was the hot new quad that year).

So yeah, it can be a regional thing, a seasonal thing, a specific dealer thing, a marketing thing, etc. If a kioti dealer has a lot of CK26's and the kubota dealer has nothing comparable but a lot of L3910's then everyone is happy. If they both have similar machines (overstocked) then one may dump them cheap - or perhaps advertize a killer deal and up-sell a buyer.

The dealer I bought from was pushing via marketing CK3510s. He had CS and CK on the floor, 25 and 35's in stock, cab and not - didn't see any 40's. The diff in price from 25 to 35 ws $1800..from 35 to 40 was $3000...not worth it for 5hp...is that a REAL difference? Seemed awfully hihg to me - BUT - if he had to order one in special vs having half a dozen 35's he needed to move from inventory...sure, i can see that.

Dealers WILL trade to other dealers - BUT - they 'lose' the profit on the retail sale of that unit...hot selling units won't go to other dealers at wholesale prices...plus you have the transportation cost to get it to your dealership.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #14  
4 Brothers in Terrel Texas or Llyod Trailer Co. In Waco Texas.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #15  
Being in Ft Wayne you arent far from Michigan Iron, give them a call I bet they beat those prices.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #16  
Double post sorry.

Last edited:
   / CK2610HST Pricing #17  
Here's what our son ended up with back in the Spring. You have to add a $1000. to it for taking 0% financing which he was not told about up front. He had been bush hogging all day when they delivered it and he didn't notice the bump up in price until later that evening after he had signed the papers brought by the delivery guy. If they had just told him about it beforehand it would have been a little easier to swallow. He still got a pretty good deal.

Kioti CK2610HST
K2610 Loader with a 60 bucket
R4痴 Goodyears 8 ply rears and 6 ply fronts
Linked accelerator pedals
WR Long 3rd function
Telescoping Draft Links
Telescoping Stabilizers.
Floor Mat
Horn
$18,758.

/ CK2610HST Pricing
Yes the $1000 was included in the price I originally posted so my dealer was up front about the financing cost. So it sounds like your son got a very good deal on his.

On top of the fees my dealer wants to charge, he quoted $1000 to install a 3rd function and said the non-cab model cannot have rear remotes installed. I dont undersrand the rear remotes because I have another dealer close by that has no issue adding them.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #19  
not an issue for rear remotes - my dealer charged me $295 for two - one detent and one not. the block attaches under the seat, there are alread slots on the fender for the levers.

A grand for a third function seems about right, or a tad high perhaps, but AFAIK they're all aftermarket units.

Yes the $1000 was included in the price I originally posted so my dealer was up front about the financing cost. So it sounds like your son got a very good deal on his.

On top of the fees my dealer wants to charge, he quoted $1000 to install a 3rd function and said the non-cab model cannot have rear remotes installed. I dont undersrand the rear remotes because I have another dealer close by that has no issue adding them.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #20  
Fordman98 have you checked out Weaver ag and lawn? That is where the guy who bought my ck3510 originally at.