Price Check CK2610HST Pricing

/ CK2610HST Pricing #1  

Fordman98

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kgro
I just got a quote back from my local Kioti dealer on a CK2610HST. The only thing included was the tractor with FEL. He has the finance price at $18,999 and cash prince of $17,999. Plus he adds $300 for freight because he doesn't have one in stock and he has a $350 setup fee on top of that. I was just curious if the pricing sounds about right for that tractor as well as to see if the extra fees getting tacked on seems to be the norm for Kioti dealers or if it's just the local guy.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #2  
When I was shopping 2 years ago, that was the price I was quoted. He didn't add freight or set up, as they were on the lot. I was quoted $20,000.00 before I asked about trading in my JOHN Deere 850 compact utility. He gave me a fair price on the trade so I didn't try to get him to reduce the price. My Kioti does good work for me, I'm very satisfied with it.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #3  
I just got a quote back from my local Kioti dealer on a CK2610HST. The only thing included was the tractor with FEL. He has the finance price at $18,999 and cash prince of $17,999. Plus he adds $300 for freight because he doesn't have one in stock and he has a $350 setup fee on top of that. I was just curious if the pricing sounds about right for that tractor as well as to see if the extra fees getting tacked on seems to be the norm for Kioti dealers or if it's just the local guy.

Google "teamtractor.com" in Pheonix AZ. They are advertising the 2610 with the 4030 loader plus some other extras for $18650, delivered anywhere. They also have an ad on Tractorhouse showing the same setup for $17950. They do state that is the "cash" price.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #4  
Id ask him what is included in these "set up" fees. Maybe it includes some things like filling the rear tires with ballast liquid? And Im not sure a freight fee shouldn't be included in his selling price. Is he implying that if one was on the lot it would be cheaper? Makes little sense to me since any one on his lot would have had to be delivered there. But otherwise that figure sounds pretty close to me. But when I negotiated a price there was never any mention of any extra fees after the price was given. However I was trading in but we did use a round number for the start. He included things like filling tires, special battery, floor mat and first service supplies into that.

/ CK2610HST Pricing
Id ask him what is included in these "set up" fees. Maybe it includes some things like filling the rear tires with ballast liquid? And Im not sure a freight fee shouldn't be included in his selling price. Is he implying that if one was on the lot it would be cheaper? Makes little sense to me since any one on his lot would have had to be delivered there. But otherwise that figure sounds pretty close to me. But when I negotiated a price there was never any mention of any extra fees after the price was given. However I was trading in but we did use a round number for the start. He included things like filling tires, special battery, floor mat and first service supplies into that.
Thats a good idea. I'll do that. But yeah the freight charge didnt make sense to me either as id think that should be factor into every tractors selling price.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #6  
My local dealer has a leftover CK3510 for $17.9k (cash price or credit union financing). They did say that a new (delivered) 2610 would be more than that. But I would shop around and try to stay under $18k.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #7  
That's high. I've been quoted these two prices from separate dealers in the past two weeks for a CK2610 with KL4030 loader:

1) $17,900 financed or $16,500 cash
2) $17,000 financed or $15,600 cash

Misc fees less than $100 on each. No taxes with ag exemption.

I have read on this forum from a several years old thread that Kioti gives discounts to new dealers as an incentive to start up and then they slowly remove the discount over time. So you might find better pricing at less established Kioti dealers. With that said, I have found pricing to be relatively uniform across three different dealers with 2, 4 and 15 years selling Kioti, respectively...I don't know how regional pricing affects things. We have a Kioti distributor within about 80 miles of all these dealers.

For the prices you are getting quoted, a package deal Kubota L2501 with some implements would probably be cheaper or equal in price. I am very attuned to pricing on these two models and have been researching for about 6 months, ready to buy next month.

On service, the longest established dealer balked at providing warranty support to tractors purchased elsewhere. Said he would do it, but would always put "his" customers first especially since he doesn't make much money on warranty work. Makes sense. Another Kioti dealer said that they loved doing warranty work once they figured out how to work the Kioti warranty pay process and even learn to game it a little. It's worth having a candid conversation with any dealer you think about buying from. They may have different philosophies, each for valid reasons appropriate to their own business model.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #8  
$15.6k! Holy moly, that's affordable. With a loader that can lift over 1800 lbs. Fantastic.

/ CK2610HST Pricing #9  
That's high. I've been quoted these two prices from separate dealers in the past two weeks for a CK2610 with KL4030 loader:

1) $17,900 financed or $16,500 cash
2) $17,000 financed or $15,600 cash

Are those prices for the HST?

/ CK2610HST Pricing #10  
I asked my kioti dealer for some prices for a friend...

On 10/25/2018 2:49 PM, Mark Fox wrote:
>
> Hello Chris,
>
> You are using the heck out of your machine that's fantastic.
>
> The CS2510 W/ loader is $13,600.00 (hydro only)
>
> The CK2610 W/ loader is $17,325.00 (manual Transmission)
>
> The CK2610 W/ loader is $18,500.00 (hydro)
>
> Current financing options are
>
> 1- 0% for 36, 48, & 60 months no down payment required
>
> 2- .99% for 72 months no down payment required.
>
> 3- 1.99% for 84 months no down payment required.
>
> Thank You Sir,
>
> Mark