Ck2610 rear remotes

/ Ck2610 rear remotes #1  

92lt

Tractor
Kioti ck2610 hst
I am wanting to add 2 rear remote sets to my ck2610. Ideally one with detent and other with float. I don't see that as an option. I did some searching online and found that kioti did offer kits/parts to add the float function in the past to older models. But I didn't find anything for newer models? Also,. I plan to install the rear valves/remotes myself. How hard is it to do? I have plenty of experience working on machines/rebuilding engines, etc... But I'm new to tractors.

/ Ck2610 rear remotes #2  
You might just call your local dealer and ask if they offer one with float. Sometimes they don't mention float but you can get it. Many times the remotes kits work more than one series.

Another option is just source your own valve from a hydraulic supply company and get any and all features you want. Problem with this is it might not fit in the same spot as factory remotes but that is what I did on my LK2554.

As far as you doing the work, no worries. Not to bad at all. You might need to fabricate brackets and such but should be fairly simple.

Also welcome to TBN!

/ Ck2610 rear remotes #3  
Kioti offers both - they come with the CK SE models - Options on the others - I had thought about the 2610 prior to purchasing the 35 - I was going to add the rears to the 2610 - dealer was going to do it, no issue.....

/ Ck2610 rear remotes #4  
Depending on the situation I would look at aftermarket valving either stack or mono block they can be optioned as desired for usually much less then factory dealer type.
Stackable are nice in that changes can be done at a later time if desired.
Either style with cable operators will make installation easier.

/ Ck2610 rear remotes
As far as I can tell according to parts diagrams kioti does not offer a valve with float option. Detent and spring but not float. (Does the spring style valve have a float position?) I searched the forums and see that kioti offered a float kit but that was on the older models with the stackable valves.

The 35 / 3510 series models appear to use slightly different valves than mine so that is not an option.

Does anyone know if kioti offers a float kit for the 2610? Otherwise I will have to go aftermarket which I prefer not to.

/ Ck2610 rear remotes #6  
As far as I can tell according to parts diagrams kioti does not offer a valve with float option. Detent and spring but not float. (Does the spring style valve have a float position?) I searched the forums and see that kioti offered a float kit but that was on the older models with the stackable valves.

The 35 / 3510 series models appear to use slightly different valves than mine so that is not an option.

Does anyone know if kioti offers a float kit for the 2610? Otherwise I will have to go aftermarket which I prefer not to.

I would call MIE or your dealer. From looking at the parts list for both 2610 and 3510, they use the same part numbers for their remote valve kits. Neither showed float option but I would think if they have float for 3510 it would work on 2610. A phone call would confirm.

/ Ck2610 rear remotes
I would call MIE or your dealer. From looking at the parts list for both 2610 and 3510, they use the same part numbers for their remote valve kits. Neither showed float option but I would think if they have float for 3510 it would work on 2610. A phone call would confirm.

According to email from mie,

A float valve is not offered for the ck10 tractors. Options are:

Spring/spring
Spring/detent
Detent/detent

I did not ask about the 3500hse, but I will.

/ Ck2610 rear remotes
According to email from mie,

A float valve is not offered for the ck10 tractors. Options are:

Spring/spring
Spring/detent
Detent/detent

I did not ask about the 3500hse, but I will.

Update:. As far as mie knows, float option is only offered on the RX and PX line, not on the ck10/ck10se. (Not on the ck3510seh)

/ Ck2610 rear remotes #9  
Update:. As far as mie knows, float option is only offered on the RX and PX line, not on the ck10/ck10se. (Not on the ck3510seh)

So it sounds like aftermarket is your best option. The good thing is a small 2 spool valve is going to be about the same dimensions as the factory valve. You probably could order the rest of the remote kit from Kioti if you wanted.

I would just do everything custom because I like doing that type work anyway. You may have to modify the slots on the tractor to allow for float. Also there may be clearance issues where the valve mounts as the float spool will be longer.

Good luck and hope you find what you need to get it going!