CK2610 loader upgrade

/ CK2610 loader upgrade #11  
I would have no idea how or where to check the pressure. I was quoted $1750 plus my loader to have the KL4030 installed.
Honestly, I do not think that’s too bad of a deal. I wish my dealer would do that.

/ CK2610 loader upgrade #13  
$1750 plus your old loader? WOW... thats a good deal... go for it!

/ CK2610 loader upgrade
Went ahead and ordered a kl4030 loader. I got another quote that was $3400 plus my loader. I'm going to keep my current 60" bucket as I welded chain hooks on it and have a tooth bar that was made for it by BXpanded. I have to wait till July or August to get it.

/ CK2610 loader upgrade #15  
Where are you located? Just asking as I would do the same deal with your dealer if not too far away.

/ CK2610 loader upgrade
I am in North Central Pa. Just west of Wellsboro Pa.

/ CK2610 loader upgrade #17  
I would have no idea how or where to check the pressure. I was quoted $1750 plus my loader to have the KL4030 installed.
that is a heck of a deal ,, I just ordered stronger tilt rams to go with my oversized lift rams i put on last month
I will be into this about a grand for rams and hoses and while it will finally do what I need forklift wise the frame won't be rated for the rams potential now so damage could be possible if I am not careful what i lift or curl
I would have jumped on an upgraded FEL at a reasonable price