Price Check CK20 Price Check

/ CK20 Price Check #1  

Neophyte

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320 eHydro with 300CX FEL
Could some of the CK20 owners share pricing on these units? I would like to get an idea of a good deal on these units. Specifically for the Tractor, FEL and maybe MMM.

Thank You.

/ CK20 Price Check #2  
First, my disclaimer... YMMV...

I've seen <font color="red">internet</font> prices as low as $11,200 and as high as $12,800 for a CK20HST with industrial tires, KL120 loader w/54" bucket. MY local dealers were far above that...

/ CK20 Price Check #3  
A friend of mine just bought a CK20H,Inds,FELw 54"and MMM. not sure what size MMM. but he paid $15000.For the Pkg.
Danny

/ CK20 Price Check #4  
must be one heck of a MMM... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #5  
Neo, I don't have Allenstowns (Northwoods other store) price yet they ordered in April still no tractors or invoices. Union farm in PA is 12,000 CK20 Hydro Tractor loader, Bachelder in ME same setup 14,500 Kens tractor in Keene is 14,500 also. At the Hopkington fair MB had a B7500 (the CK's target )For 12,500. I doubt the New England dealers are going to sell any Ck's to educated buyers at those prices.

/ CK20 Price Check #6  
In early August I purchased a CK20 manual with FEL, delivered to my home in Florida from North Carolina, for $11,550. I believe that Reedy Creek gave me a good price for this package.

/ CK20 Price Check #7  
My dealer has quoted a CK20 HST w/loader for $12,900; Kioti 54" rotary cutter $750 (?), and medium-duty 48" box blade $250, for a total of $13,900. Sounds a bit high for the cutter, doesn't it? Mama says I can buy a tractor; it's between this setup and a Mahindra 2810 non-HST for $14,700. The CK20 is so much simpler to operate...I hate to give up the extra HP, but ease-of-use may make it happen.

/ CK20 Price Check #8  
The CK20 is a very nice tractor and yes it is really easy to use. I think you will be very happy. Those prices seem to be right in line with our prices here. What type of tires does that CK20HST have on it?

/ CK20 Price Check #9  
City_Boy I looked this spring at the CK20 via an internet dealer, opted not to buy it only because I wanted a closer dealer, but it looked like a nice tractor. However, and this is a topic that generates a lot of debate, I would suggest that you seriously consider the HST versus the manual gear as a big issue.

HST is typically faster to learn WELL, allows you to manuver in and out of places faster and safer, is safer on hills, and is better for anyone new to tractors. And anyone who has played with tractors for a long time can argue the other way, but many on this forum who have been around for a while and grew up with tractors will say that on the CUTs getting it with HST is the best way to go. Like I said, there are people who debate it, some even argue the point, but HST is a wonderful thing, sort of like using a computer with a spell checker to type a letter versus using an old manual typewriter. I can use either, but one is a heck of a lot better. Just my 2 cents.

/ CK20 Price Check #10  
The tractor has R-4's on it. I guess I'll get them loaded before I have it delivered. The bucket looks so small compared to the one on the 2810! I guess it will do anything the 2810 will do, it'll just take a little longer. That's okay, more seat time, right?