Price Check CK20 Price Check

/ CK20 Price Check #71  
KiotiJohn, Would that be the dealer in Lawtey? I just got my 20 from him and thought he was great. I am in NE Florida too he was likely delivering your tractor the first time I checked into them on his lot. After much searching and comparing (and begging the wife) I couldn't stop myself when he gave me the price. I was so impressed with the tractor that I picked it up the same day. Poor dealer had to bolt in the seatbelt after it was on my trailer.

/ CK20 Price Check #72  
KiotiKid. Yes, it was Dave Williams in Lawtey, Bradford Industrial Group. They were just great. I took my Motorhome out there and spent the night as he wife had just brought in my tractor from Wilson, NC and they were putting it together. Dave let me plug into his water and electricity and they were ever so hospitable. I was so impressed with them that I'm building them a website now. I wish you would update your profile and include the equipment you have. Just go to your homepage here on TBN and follow the links. Are you loving that Kioti? I sure am. It's really helping me get years of things done around here in Jacksonville. John /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK20 Price Check #73  
Does the dealer in NC charge you a delivery charge for the trip to Florida? I would think that delivery would be costly. The tractor price is great but I don't understand how they can cross several states and not have to charge something for delivery.

/ CK20 Price Check #74  
KiotiDave as a dealer you should know that there is a distribution plant in Wilson, NC and my dealer goes there to pick up his tractors rather than pay to have them shipped. I hope this clears it up. The dealer is in Florida, distribution in NC. John

/ CK20 Price Check #76  
Dealer in CT quoted me 13,900 on the phone. He was in Old Saybrook, CT. I'm going to one in Putnam this week to price check what I'm looking for, I will ask about CK20...Sweet Tractors quoted me 20,550 for LK 3054 pkg w/trailer..Forgot to ask if Hydro, but I doubt it?

/ CK20 Price Check #77  
Well, quote me an offer I can't refuse, w/loader, backhoe and trailer...I'll bring whatever you want to pay for it with, CC, cash, check. I'm getting antsy and want to buy!!

Ken 401-596-7015

/ CK20 Price Check #78  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ..Forgot to ask if Hydro, but I doubt it? )</font>
Sorry Pete, the 3054 doesn't come with hydro. It has a shuttle shift. John