CK 3510 improvements

/ CK 3510 improvements #1  

TOYBARN

Tractor
Kioti CK3510HSE
I would like to hear from other owners what you would like to see improved or changed on the CK 2610, 3510 & 4010 lineup.
I really miss not having individual L&R side brake pedals on my CK3510SE like I have had on previously owned other color hydro models compacts.

Last edited:
   / CK 3510 improvements #2  
I would like to hear from other owners what you would like to see improved or changed on the CK 2610, 3510 & 4010 lineup.
I really miss not having individual L&R side brake pedals on my CK3510SE like I have had on previously owned other color hydro models compacts.
No doubt, that would be the first change I would advise Kioti to make. My Kubota L3940 has L-R braking but is on the same side as the HST pedal. I very rarely use differential braking but have needed it now and then and have to contort to make it happen. I have a CK3510SE on order in spite of that short coming.

/ CK 3510 improvements #3  
Well, I guess it is almost perfect then! The L&R is a minor issue but why not just go ahead and design it with that ability in the first place? My size 14 boots are a little tight with the HST pedals and the brake pedal, I think I will get it dialed in. Someone mentioned there is a thread here about someone actually moving them to the other side.

/ CK 3510 improvements #4  
I cannot think of anything I would like changed other than moving the brake pedal to the left side. I added a left hand brake pedal myself. I never used turning brakes on any of the tractors I used that had dual brake pedals. They were always locked together.

/ CK 3510 improvements #5  
I cannot think of anything I would like changed other than moving the brake pedal to the left side. I added a left hand brake pedal myself. I never used turning brakes on any of the tractors I used that had dual brake pedals. They were always locked together.
All we need are some pictures....

/ CK 3510 improvements #8  
I'm not an owner -- Yet, but I'm not sure about how the hydraulics are so low on the underside of the tractor. I have to wonder if they don't get branches, weeds and other debris hung up on them and if they get damaged when you run over an unseen stump or rock or neighbor.

I have read of people damaging them in here and elsewhere. Not sure of the engineering/layout.

Other than that, I ike them. It's the one thing I'm unsure of

/ CK 3510 improvements #9  
For some reason the forward/reverse pedals seem reversed to me. I am constantly hitting the reverse pedal while trying to move forward, for example.

/ CK 3510 improvements #10  
I have a 4010SE and totally agree the brake should be on the left side. Trying to measure your distance when trying to hook up a loader on the front or something on the rear of the tractor when dealing with inches is so much easier and safer with the brake petal on the left side. I had a sub compact Massey before this one tractor with the brake on the left and so much better. Have to get it changed