Christmas fun

/ Christmas fun #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
Ava had a lot of fun today and made today one of the best days I have ever had. She was great opening all her gifts and didn't complain about not getting anything. She was great playing with her cousin when she arrived. She even ate her dinner without any problems. She really did make this the best Christmas ever for me.

057-1.jpg

078-1.jpg

082-1.jpg

084.jpg

061-1.jpg

and what happens when you give a 4 year old play makeup

1225081759.jpg

/ Christmas fun #2  
Merry Christmas Robert,
Beautiful pictures, she is a charmer ! Those are great memories, you and your wife will never forget ! Enjoy !

She is growing up quickly, even from some shots from earlier this year, enjoy the moment, they pass quickly !

Merry Christmas ! :)

/ Christmas fun #3  
Robert,

Beautiful pictures of your little girl. She's just SO CUTE!!!!

Here's a few pics of ours.

Eddie

Attachments

• Christmas 2008 021 (Small).jpg
    Christmas 2008 021 (Small).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Christmas 2008 090 (Small).jpg
    Christmas 2008 090 (Small).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 212
  • Christmas 2008 065 (Small).jpg
    Christmas 2008 065 (Small).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 385
  • Christmas 2008 075 (Small).jpg
    Christmas 2008 075 (Small).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 202
   / Christmas fun #4  
Hey! Life's tough when you have happy kids, isn't it? :D

Merry Christmas folks! :)

/ Christmas fun
Yes, happy kids make life fun.

Eddie, it looks like your youngsters had a lot of fun also.

Scott, she is growing up too quickly. I am not too happy about that but there is nothing I can do.;)

/ Christmas fun #6  
Nice pictures Robert and Eddie! Don't blink or you will miss something and they will grow up quickly!

We had our kids home (still calling them kids, one 29 and two 25) for the day and then last night we all went to see Marley and Me. Wonderful movie and a nice way to finish a great day.

Wayne

/ Christmas fun #7  
Great looking kids, no doubt!
When you come down to visit the mouse, maybe I can secure "Gracie" for a couple of days. She is a little younger than Ava, but has an annual pass to the mouse's house and plenty of trips under her belt, so she knows more about it than most adults.
David from jax

/ Christmas fun #8  
Nice pictures Robert and Eddie! Don't blink or you will miss something and they will grow up quickly!

We had our kids home (still calling them kids, one 29 and two 25) for the day and then last night we all went to see Marley and Me. Wonderful movie and a nice way to finish a great day.

Wayne
Are they Twins ?

/ Christmas fun #9  
Robert, Ava just seems to grow and blossom every time you post pictures. She is truly a precious gift. Thanks for posting.

Eddie, I can't believe how big Peyton and Alissa are. The shot of Alissa in front of the refrigerator really shows how tall she is. It also looks like that toolkit you got for Peyton was a big hit.

Ain't Christmas great?:)

/ Christmas fun #10  
Jim,

Peyton loves his tools. His Granddad is the Chief of Police and city just got a new copier, so they gave Peyton the old one. It weighs about 200 pounds, and right now as I type this, he's been out in the shop dismantling it. He LOVES to take things apart with his tools. He now has a full set of everything he needs and doesn't have to share with me. He'll be out there all day taking it apart, one piece at a time. Every single component of it will be taken apart. He's done this with lawn mowers, VCR's, Radio's and everything else that's broken or just getting old that somebody doesn't want.

Alissa is now five feet tall. I think she grew over six inches this year!!! Peyton is lagging behind and only grew 2 inches all year. The difference between them now is huge.

Eddie