Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #51  
I know a few vendors no longer shipping because they refuse to collect and remit sales tax to California when they have never been to California...

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #52  

Andrew camarata likes them. I'm buying 3.5 ton which will have computer unfortunately

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #53  
Andrew camarata likes them.
Another great vid from AC. He tried to break it and failed. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd time he uses it, he will.

Any doubts about the lifting capacity, watch him lift a V8 engine.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators.
Machine in video virtually identical to mine. I skipped on through watching it just to catch the highlights. One comment I will make about trying to stand the machine off the blade and hoe is it could end up breaking the blade mounts. Especially if you are not on flat terrain to begin with.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #55  
AC: "It would be super easy to tip this over."

I'm assuming the top is just a canopy and isn't a ROPs?

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #56  
One comment I will make about trying to stand the machine off the blade and hoe is it could end up breaking the blade mounts.
I just replaced one of my blade cylinder hoses, and man is it hard to get at the inboard connection underneath. From that perspective, I can see that pulling with the blade cylinder (lifting the blade) too aggressively is going to be way more likely to break the mount, vs. pushing. As we saw in the other Utube vid where the owner ripped out his cylinder mounting.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #57  
I'm assuming the top is just a canopy and isn't a ROPs?
Is it certified as a ROPS? He77 no. But I am sure that it will help a lot in a rollover. I like the movement to 4 posts from 2, tho many still have only 2.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #58  
The way AC's unit is rocking in his video is a bit unnerving for me to watch even though he accomplished an impressive amount of work with it.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators.
With the dang sub zero weather cooping me up indoors I decided to go ahead and order the BXpanded root ripper. I will let everyone know what might be needed to attach it to my Typhon Terror once it comes in and I have a chance to examine it. Altogether with shipping it is just below $300.

/ Chinese built 1-ton plus excavators. #60  
With the dang sub zero weather cooping me up indoors I decided to go ahead and order the BXpanded root ripper. I will let everyone know what might be needed to attach it to my Typhon Terror once it comes in and I have a chance to examine it. Altogether with shipping it is just below $300.
Gonna weld on some gussets, Matt?