China tractor 3 point help

/ China tractor 3 point help #1  

Larose944

Tractor
Ford 1700
Hi every one, my next project is a Chinese built shandong engined tractor it has 31 hrs on it and we rescued it from a field, it is a 2012, that was abandoned in the first 6 month's due to a busted rad. Some more back story we brought it home checked fluid levels, replaced diesel and bled all injectors, and cranked it, after a wif of either it fired right up and idled perfectly. After we reved it up it tried to run away. I found a spring loaded plunger that returns the fuel rack to center was gunked up and after cleaning it the tractor has run flawlessly. So I changed all the fluids, trans, engine, hyd and power steering (80-90 trans 15-40 engine and aw 32 for ps and hyd). The power steering has a seperate pump and after a few laps of the yard started to work again and keeps getting better. ( was functional at the start but after draining all fluids I think still has some air in it) the 3 point took about 5 seconds in the up position then lifted, and lifts my weight no problem. However when I hooked up my brush how to try giving it a good run it wouldn't lift it off the ground. Its sized for a 25-45 hp machine and my ford 1700 has no problems with it. i frequently throw my big tool boxes on it and use it as a carry all on that machine. Flow controll valve tried at closed, half and full open. It is trying to lift it but it sounds like its just blowing past the pressure relief valve. My questions are does any one know where the PRV is in these machines and is this a good place to start looking? Was aw 32 a good choice? (Vancouver island b.c can) and does any one have any Chinese tractor ownership advice for me like Where's a good place to order parts if I need them?

Attachments

• 20220805_190805.jpg
    20220805_190805.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 102
  • 20220804_171344.jpg
    20220804_171344.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 102
  • 20220804_171310.jpg
    20220804_171310.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
   / China tractor 3 point help #2  
From the little bit I can see of the whole tractor it kinda reminds me of a YTO. They weren't sold for very long in the US at least. Should be a tag on it somewhere denoting the manufacturer. As far as it not lifting. AW32 should work, would probably go with AW46 down here but don't think that would cause much of an issue. Is the hitch otherwise still working without the brushhog attached?

/ China tractor 3 point help #3  
For more feedback, you might consider posting this in the More Tractor Brands/Chinese Tractors Category—if you haven’t already done so.

— LogChain

/ China tractor 3 point help #4  
Not familiar with that particular China built tractor.
On my Shanghai there is a separate scotch yoke pump in the transmission sump that powers just the 3 point rockshaft cylinder. I think some other China tractors run everything off of a pump mounted to the engine front cover and then some type of priority valve.
Good luck on getting it up and fully functional.
Overall my China tractor has been a Very good machine. Have used it to the point that my American made FEL a Koyker I have had to replace all of the piston seals from such heavy use/old age.
Your new machine looks to be in very nice condition overall, keep digging and maybe try china tractor parts suppliers for some info they may be able to help.

Congrats on the new tractor

try this maybe first
Affordable
ps. Not sure if this helps but another member posted this contact in China in the Shandong Province area for china tractor help, who knows maybe worth a shot:

Another list in these posts
unfortunately Farm Boys is shut down, but maybe some of the others listed may be able to help.

Last edited:
   / China tractor 3 point help
Hey everyone thanks for the links and advice, I managed to find the culprit and and at 100 hrs of comercial time on the machine now. It was the pressure relief valve, the cone under the spring was in sideways and had been torked down hard. After filing out the damage and re installing it correct it now lifts like no tomorrow, with the flow valve in full open I almost got whiplash from lifting the brush hog. So far it seems like a well built machine and has plenty of power, id say more then the ford 1700, it feels more like a 30-35 horsepower machine. It likes to pop wheelies in high gear so iv straped a water jug to the front as a temporary weight and filled the tires with water/ washer fluid. Below you can see where it collapsed and the cone part fit perfect in those indentaions.
20220807_111905.jpg

Also this is how I found it befor I brought it back to life
20220621_201634.jpg
20220621_201641.jpg

I believe it now to be a shandong tytan

/ China tractor 3 point help #8  
Hey everyone thanks for the links and advice, I managed to find the culprit and and at 100 hrs of comercial time on the machine now. It was the pressure relief valve, the cone under the spring was in sideways and had been torked down hard. After filing out the damage and re installing it correct it now lifts like no tomorrow, with the flow valve in full open I almost got whiplash from lifting the brush hog. So far it seems like a well built machine and has plenty of power, id say more then the ford 1700, it feels more like a 30-35 horsepower machine. It likes to pop wheelies in high gear so iv straped a water jug to the front as a temporary weight and filled the tires with water/ washer fluid. Below you can see where it collapsed and the cone part fit perfect in those indentaions.View attachment 760105
Was this the pressure relief valve "in" the 3 point or in the distribution block? Thanks Dennis

/ China tractor 3 point help #9  
Good job bringing it back from the grip of death. (y)