Chain hooks and tooth bar for RK37 bucket?

/ Chain hooks and tooth bar for RK37 bucket?
View attachment 718537

As you can see, I use this bucket for work. Chose to add the backplates with clevis eyes so I could hang shackles on them. Both the hooks and the shackles are VERY useful and much safer than trying to hang chain hooks on the lips of the bucket.
I like this setup. And I realize that as often as I am going to move 1 ton rocks I can take the time to reverse the hooks. It's not like they are welded on. :)

/ Chain hooks and tooth bar for RK37 bucket?
This is my poor man's grapple. I don't do a lot of wood moving so this servs for now. The chain hooks on the side are kind of overkill. The fork plate has a guard I can chain to but they were cheap and fun to bolt on. The 48" forks were about $700 at an auction after all costs. The paint is overspray from marking the edge of the loader plate to make alignment easier.

Attachments

• Pallet forks-1-Medium.jpg
    Pallet forks-1-Medium.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
  • Pallet forks-2-Med.jpg
    Pallet forks-2-Med.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 104
   / Chain hooks and tooth bar for RK37 bucket? #13  
Just got an RK37 and was looking around my shop when I noticed I had 2 of the Ken's bolt on hooks.
I had bought a set of 3 for a previous tractor but could only put one on the bucket.
I placed these just outside the lift arms as there isn't really a place to them right in front due to the skid steer quick attach plates. This placement should still maximize the ability to lift.
I had chosen these hooks as they are very strong and have great reviews. I chose the simple bolt on without the backing plate due to their destruction testing (they have videos on their website) and they had these on a fairly thin piece of metal and the chain broke at 20 thousand some odd pounds of pressure and the washers did not fail. Just saved a few bucks as a result.
Here they are on the new bucket.

Attachments

• Bucket hook 1.jpg
    Bucket hook 1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 87
  • Bucket hook 2.jpg
    Bucket hook 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87