Cat vs Squirrel

/ Cat vs Squirrel #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I have a stray cat and 3 kittens outside. The mother cat has caught a lot of chipmunks and some mice and moles. Sunday morning there was a full grown squirrel on the deck she had caught. I thought she must have got lucky. Then Tuesday she caught another one. This morning she caught another fully grown squirrel. Has anyone seen a cat get a full grown squirrel?

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet

/ Cat vs Squirrel #2  
We call 'em tree rats (squirrels), and they are in the rodent family. That's one good cat you have.

/ Cat vs Squirrel #3  
This will probably make a few angry but SQUIRRELS ARE JUST RATS WITH BIG FLUFFY TAILS. They do extensive damage and I'm yet to find any redeeming qualities about them. They have recently decided that cushions on our patios chairs needed to be destroyed.

My 2 cents worth.

Rick

/ Cat vs Squirrel #4  
We call 'em tree rats (squirrels), and they are in the rodent family. That's one good cat you have.

Great minds think alike.

Rick

/ Cat vs Squirrel #5  
Sure could use a Chipmunk eating Cat.

/ Cat vs Squirrel #6  
Them babies gotta eat! And she has figured out how to feed them.
My brother lived in an old rental house. He had a female cat show up that only had one eye and ear.
They woke up one night to a bunch of racket. They found the cat in the old kitchen with a large rat that was about 1/3 bigger than the cat! The cat won.
If you have ever watched a cat stalk it's prey you can see how they are so successful.

/ Cat vs Squirrel #7  
Great minds think alike. Rick

If we could find a cat that would kill squirrels, armadillos, gophers, and moles we would have one. Other than that ......... all is good.

Rick

/ Cat vs Squirrel #8  
If we could find a cat that would kill squirrels, armadillos, gophers, and moles we would have one. Other than that ......... all is good.

Rick

And Salesmen

/ Cat vs Squirrel #9  
And Salesmen

One thing we have no problem with but, sure others do. Ranch is on a dead end road, which we are on the end of, so only mail person, UPS, FEDEX, or someone specifically coming to our place comes down road. Sales persons like to be in town where there is higher population density.

Rick

/ Cat vs Squirrel #10  
Had one that would do that back when we were kids, mommy cat too, (Ginger) one dang good cat. We (brother and I) used to toss her off the 2nd floor deck. :eek: She land run back up steps to us for more Superman flight... One day we cam out to a German Shepard in yard under the same 2nd floor steps. She jumped off onto it's head! Scratching, clawing and biting that dog all way out of the yard she held fast to it's head. A the edge of the yard she dove off and dog kept running, yelping and hollering full speed ahead. hahah

I would like to find one like her again, real loveable to us but would defend her property.

Later I had a big orange cat (Garfield) he weighted 27lbs had paws that fit into my 16yr old hand. He loved my '72 Plymouth Scamp, would lay in back window with feet on both B Pillars. I swear he had Lynx in him, found him tricker treating ~1980 as a beat up kitten at last house out nothing left but swamps. He had a short tail and tufted ears & face was a Bob Cat/Lynx other than his color. THAT cat would go hunting with us boys and the dogs... Some times I ended up carrying him back around my neck, he perched there watching for prey... Funniest dang thing one day my older sister stopped by the house with her little Mexican dog (Chico) about size of a squirrel. She opened the door and that dog jumped out, my cat started stalking the dog. She grabbed the dog picked him up but the cat kept cumming. she ran back to the car and the cat took off after the two of them lol.. that cat stood up on hind legs looking in her car door window licking his chops and growling... I was rolling went out picked the cat up and he (cat) was still growling chomping his mouth at same time... :D

Mark