Carrying Tools

/ Carrying Tools #21  
For the OP - do you have large rube that runs side to side?
la1001-boom.JPG
Put a thin wall plastic pipe with caps down it.
Mine is big enough for some wrenches, screwdrivers etc. The rest go in an old laptop bag behind the seat.

/ Carrying Tools
For the OP - do you have large rube that runs side to side?
View attachment 587919
Put a thin wall plastic pipe with caps down it.
Mine is big enough for some wrenches, screwdrivers etc. The rest go in an old laptop bag behind the seat.
Yes, actually I posted this pic in a different thread. PVC Wont fit without severely reducing the usefulness. Electrical conduit will fit a bit better as another pointed out but still reducing the already limited size. To make it more useful by using the conduit I would need several pockets and need to get creative to cap each one in limited space and to be able to pull then out. I just have it plugged for now and will probably just store chain or two. It's an option but I would be without anything in it when bushogging with the FEL detached.20181128_172851%20(1).jpeg

/ Carrying Tools #23  
Ammo cases make pretty good toolboxes. A Mil std case will be water-tight as well. There should be somewhere on that tractor you can mount it.

/ Carrying Tools #24  
Insert into the 4" round pipe of the front end loader? It sounds like some guys on here are using 4" plugs to store things in there such as chains.

/ Carrying Tools #25  
I have used different mounted toolboxes but have found a ammo box style is the best. They are compact ,cheap,durable and waterproof. The only negative is that they are not as long as a normal toolbox. I had to cut the handle down on the hammer that I keep with me.