California Drought

/ California Drought
California drought status, congratulations! I'm glad the "experts" were wrong!

D0 – Abnormally Dry
4.5%

D1 – Moderate Drought
0.0%

D2 – Severe Drought
0.0%

D3 – Extreme Drought
0.0%

D4 – Exceptional Drought
0.0%

Total Area in Drought (D1–D4)
0.0%

/ California Drought #752  
I'm glad the "experts" were wrong!
We are now a little above average on snowpack in the Sierra mountains, and way above average on snowpack water content.

A few nights ago, my local meteorologist said that this winter is evidence of climate change. Because although we have a normal snowpack, we were a bit behind on snowpack earlier in the season and had to make up for that later in the season.

/ California Drought
We are now a little above average on snowpack in the Sierra mountains, and way above average on snowpack water content.

A few nights ago, my local meteorologist said that this winter is evidence of climate change. Because although we have a normal snowpack, we were a bit behind on snowpack earlier in the season and had to make up for that later in the season.
LMAO I sometimes wonder where they get their talking points, probably college I guess.

/ California Drought
They get their training from education and experience, not wild ass guessing like some people.
Well, my "wild ass guess" was better than many of the experts I've heard since this was posted over 7 years ago. I heard many of them say the drought was here to stay. Maybe they should ask for their money back for that education. :LOL:

/ California Drought #759  
Maybe the ones in Wyoming aren’t that smart, just like a lot of people.