California Drought

/ California Drought #741  
My weatherman lied! He said it would be raining continuously for the last 14 hours but not a drop yet.

/ California Drought #742  
Be patient. You will get yours.

/ California Drought #743  
1707175199406.png
Bruce

/ California Drought #744  
And it over yet ~ raining now and more rain to come through the next 12 hrs.

/ California Drought #745  
PGE's latest update after 24 hours down:

"It could take up to 24 hours before we have an estimate of when your power will be on."

/ California Drought #746  
PGE's latest update after 24 hours down:

"It could take up to 24 hours before we have an estimate of when your power will be on."
Let's see if they can beat EWEB.
It took me about 8 days and 5 hours to get power back during the coldest period of the year.
After about day 3 I think they just erased all of the estimates of when power would be restored. It would be restored when they get around to it.
I'm not sure they did any assessments in my neighborhood until about day 4 or 5, and for the next couple of days may have had one tree crew, and one power crew working a pretty large neighborhood.

/ California Drought #747  
Let's see if they can beat EWEB.
It took me about 8 days and 5 hours to get power back during the coldest period of the year.
After about day 3 I think they just erased all of the estimates of when power would be restored. It would be restored when they get around to it.
I'm not sure they did any assessments in my neighborhood until about day 4 or 5, and for the next couple of days may have had one tree crew, and one power crew working a pretty large neighborhood.
We went almost a week once when a tornado destroyed the power substation about ten miles from us. Fortunately it was early October and not cold yet.

/ California Drought #748  
Be patient. You will get yours.
Yeah…. We got a whole .7” and a major 4 minute power outage. Glad I got that standby generator or I would have been miserable. LOL

/ California Drought #749  
Yeah…. We got a whole .7” and a major 4 minute power outage. Glad I got that standby generator or I would have been miserable. LOL
I would take me longer than 4 minutes to drag the generator out :rolleyes:
0.7 " is good for the desert... about 1/3rd of your annual rainfall in one event.
I'm thinking this will be a good year for desert wildflower viewing.
I'm planning a couple of trips, (y)

/ California Drought #750  
I would take me longer than 4 minutes to drag the generator out :rolleyes:
0.7 " is good for the desert... about 1/3rd of your annual rainfall in one event.
I'm thinking this will be a good year for desert wildflower viewing.
I'm planning a couple of trips, (y)
Actually last 4 years were 5.11, 3.82, 6.27 and last year due to Hurricane Hilary 8.19