Cab owners - How well does your A/C work?

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #41  
FWIW, I've gone through 3 (now on my 4th) A/C compressor on a new Kioti DK5310SE that I bought just under a year ago (located in middle Georgia, so we get a bit of heat / humidity here).

All replacements were done under warranty and while the current condenser has been flawless with much more time on the clock than the others that failed, I'm still hesitant that I'm in the clear just yet ... I won't go into detail, but I suspect that some of the replacements weren't done entirely to every spec required....

With the above said, I'll also say that the A/C unit in the DK5310SE is a beast, I can't run it past the level 2 fan setting on a warm day for more than 30 mins without freezing certain lower anatomy; Even during 100°+ temps (un-tinted cab glass), I still couldn't keep the fan setting on 3 for too long before shivering set in... I'm honestly not joking, it's a damn-cold A/C unit .... but fingers crossed that this one doesn't crap the bed as I approach 200hrs and require another warranty replacement 🤞🤞🤞.

Maybe the 4th time is the charm! 😎

Last edited:
   / Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #42  
Maybe they are installing the wrong compressor part number and it’s too big for your tractor?