Bye Bye Squirrel

/ Bye Bye Squirrel
Didn't you guys see that squirrel up close before he was launched? He was definitely rabid; foamin' at the mouth. I've zoomed in the photo below. :laughing:

over_the_hedge_hammy_the_squirrel.jpg

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #22  
My hatred of squirrels dates back to 1991 when they ate the seat of my new Yamaha Maxim 750. Not only did they make a mess but now every time it rains the inside of the seat fills with water making me look like a have poor bladder control.

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #23  
My hatred of squirrels dates back to 1991 when they ate the seat of my new Yamaha Maxim 750. Not only did they make a mess but now every time it rains the inside of the seat fills with water making me look like a have poor bladder control.

well dont blame the squirrels for your old age problems :laughing:

My friends goats ate the front seat off of my 1975 F350 years ago.... man i could have strangled that goat...and my friend for owning something that nasty. To this day i HATE all goats.

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #24  
Loved the video. Bet the squirrel is still wondering what happened. You might have started a new sport . . ."Squirrel chucking" :laughing: . . .John

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #25  
Epic! :laughing:

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #26  
OMG now thats funny, how did you ever come up with that?:laughing:

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #27  
Same squirrel.... 1 year later. Has issues with balance, vertigo and severe acrophobia.
Moved to the city and now waits for hand outs on the street corner....a shame really, all for someone's morbid amusements :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfijvBN2GMM&feature=related]FUNNY SQUIRREL PLAYING DEAD - YouTube[/ame]

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #28  
Same squirrel.... 1 year later. Has issues with balance, vertigo and severe acrophobia.
Moved to the city and now waits for hand outs on the street corner....a shame really, all for someone's morbid amusements :rolleyes:

:laughing: This was from shortly after his flight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q]Drunk Squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

JB

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #29  
I don't think that squirell could find his tail with both hands and a flashlight. :laughing:

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #30  
Since we have plenty of squirrels here, i have a different kind of fun with them. You should see a fat chihuahua chase them. I never have a camera at the right time. Yesterday, she made a run at one and it really surprised me that the squirrel didn't run until the dog was about 3' from it. The squirrels will run up a tree or the fence and sometimes only go a couple of feet up it, just to tease the little dog. Of course, they don't know the dog only wants to play, too; wouldn't hurt one if she caught it.